Motormounts kits for Trampa E-MTB

New to this website, how do i go about purchasing your V2 hangers with the Idler and no crossbar? I have a trampa Mountainboard with vertigo trucks.

@Jungletech I do not have any new elements ā€¦ I am currently starting to build a new board equipped with a mini direct drive. The mini drive is not going to be sold now. I made the prototype 3 months ago and I did not have time to test, I will start testing in June.

19 Likes

Looking forward to your tests

2 Likes

hi i have mbs ats 12 (all terain skate) trucks. im building dual 6374 mountain board. is someone who sell a fitting motor mount ??

gr sam

2 Likes

Svp il me faut un kits v7.2 trampa Vertigo roue superstar ( [email protected] )

I would be interested in a double set for a 4wd board. Any discount on that?

@Trdolan03 What trucks do you have, what wheels (hubs)?

@Idea Ultimate trucks. Hypa hubs

trucks VERTIGO roue SUPERSTAR

@Idea Would it be possible to get wheel pulleys for 20mm belt? Also, can anyone speak to the durability of these 3d printed pulleys? How many miles can I expect before replacing?

I want those direct drives RIGHT NOW!

2 Likes

@Idea I would be interested in a set too

Alan, I think @Idea is in prototype stage with those. He PMā€™d like four months ago and sent me these images of his prototypes. He based this design on the Evolve super carve truck. Donā€™t know if he advanced much after these iteractionsā€¦

ā€¦take a closer look at the Evolve truck right side

6 Likes

They look pretty good, even though Iā€™m not a big fan of Sidewinders.

Surfrodz 200mm RKP trucks with these direct drives would force me to buy them today and I wonā€™t be able to do anything to avoid it. Itā€™d be a dream come true.

3 Likes

@ffbigboss @Trdolan03 My milling machine broke down yesterday, I do not know if this is a serious problem. I need to repair it, then I will accept new orders

@Eboosted @pixelsilva Now my direct drive looks different, I have modernized the housing several times. My priority is to build a water-tight drive with minimal power losses

1 Like

@Idea Can you reply to my pm regarding pricing? There seems to have been several iterations, all which have different pricing. Also, is it possible to get older designs or only your most current? Edit: Also, what cnc mill are you using for these?

Anybody explaining real size for the Surfrodz 200 mm RKP with different axle lengths plus how much of the axle goes inside the hanger and how much is left out (total usable outside axles - both axles + hanger length in mm) ā€¦pleaseeee? :wink:

7b9acb1f1502c1f8fe7df3a4d255eb08--longboarding-surf

surf-rodz8

surfrodz-destock

2 Likes

@Trdolan03 I will send the current price list within a dozen or so hours

Thanks 10char

@Idea Could you please PM me with your current price list for motormounts for trampa carve and MTB set ups and an estimate of shipping to NZ. Many thanks in advance.