Motormounts kits for Trampa E-MTB

@Idea would it be simple to extend the mounting tabs on the setup that @Silverline has done with the 80mm motors to allow your crossbars to be installed? I am planning on buying everything I need from you but am trying to get a list of exactly what I know I need before I start buying stuff. Also, can you do a key way slot on the motor pulley to fit on the APS motor? I think it is 3 mm wide.

Hallo @z_dunlap

No it was not plug and play with 80mm motor and v7.1 mount…

I had to make an adaptor before the motors would fit in…

Yep, it is Alien 8072 - 160kv motors :slight_smile: I come from the drone racing world myself, so esk8 was also a new thing for me :slight_smile: Welcome, you are going to love it.

@Idea had some custom length crossbars laying around, i could use ( for regular MTB Trampa trucks)

2 Likes

Ok thanks for the info. Those adapters look nice. I’ll have to see what @Idea has to say. Maybe he could make a mount with the proper holes from the start.

hello @Idea , do you have support for this mountainboard: Trio Action Hi-land? In the description it is marked that they are Matrix trucks but those if are different from those of your photo above. Thank you in advance for your answers😅 .

1 Like

@Sender There is no, but I will make such a version in June

@Colydog 86-92mm

@z_dunlap @Silverline If the crossbars are not a problem for APS motors, I can do the motor mounts version for Alien 8072. Such a version will not have this indentation for the motors.

@Ps6ch0d0gg Trucks look like the intersection of MBS Matrix and Trampa ATB :slight_smile: I can design and make motor mounts for these trucks but in June. I have several other projects in the queue … :confused:

1 Like

Took delivery of 7.2. So far its been excellent Quick review here:

10 Likes

Awesome! I know I want at least 1 set of V7.2 for MBS, maybe two if another plan doesn’t work out!

1 Like

New to this website, how do i go about purchasing your V2 hangers with the Idler and no crossbar? I have a trampa Mountainboard with vertigo trucks.

@Jungletech I do not have any new elements … I am currently starting to build a new board equipped with a mini direct drive. The mini drive is not going to be sold now. I made the prototype 3 months ago and I did not have time to test, I will start testing in June.

19 Likes

Looking forward to your tests

2 Likes

hi i have mbs ats 12 (all terain skate) trucks. im building dual 6374 mountain board. is someone who sell a fitting motor mount ??

gr sam

2 Likes

Svp il me faut un kits v7.2 trampa Vertigo roue superstar ( [email protected] )

I would be interested in a double set for a 4wd board. Any discount on that?

@Trdolan03 What trucks do you have, what wheels (hubs)?

@Idea Ultimate trucks. Hypa hubs

trucks VERTIGO roue SUPERSTAR

@Idea Would it be possible to get wheel pulleys for 20mm belt? Also, can anyone speak to the durability of these 3d printed pulleys? How many miles can I expect before replacing?

I want those direct drives RIGHT NOW!

2 Likes

@Idea I would be interested in a set too

Alan, I think @Idea is in prototype stage with those. He PM’d like four months ago and sent me these images of his prototypes. He based this design on the Evolve super carve truck. Don’t know if he advanced much after these iteractions…

…take a closer look at the Evolve truck right side

6 Likes