Motormounts kits for Trampa E-MTB

New version. The changes are small.

• Motor Mounts now has a new crossbars.
  • Adjusting the angle
  • Allows installation of pulleys 62t and 70t
  • It is suitable for belts with a width of 20mm
  • Available is also a version for belts with a width of 15 mm.

Unfortunately, the price will be slightly higher. Details tomorrow.

Version for MBS MATRIX Truck.

13 Likes

That second one looks amazing bro. Let us know as soon as you have the price. Ima get the ones on the first picture.

1 Like

Super clean looking, really like the end curve on the cross bars/supports, :clap:

Awwww come on man !!! These look even cooler, haven’t even begun to build and already need to upgrade!!!

2 Likes

looks amazing, good job!

there is any discount for previous customers? :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks gentlemen for praise :grinning:

@tueboard, @monkey32 Unfortunately, the crossbar is the most expensive component :confused: Price of new crossbars (4 psc.) complete with bolts - $50 The cheapest shipping is by registered mail priority. Price shipping in Europe $9

In the pictures pulleys 70t, belt width 20mm. Belt transmission 15/70

Maybe it’s time for quattro :laughing:

12 Likes

Prices of the new set. Number of variants makes, that I am doing all the elements for individual orders, so turnaround time is 3-4 weeks.

MotorMounts (version 2.0) - Stainless Steel and PETG - $99 (set) Pulley HTD5M 62T, width 18mm (belt 15mm) for SuperStas or Hypa, - ABS+ - $14 (1 pcs) Pulley HTD5M 62T, width 23mm (belt 20mm) for SuperStas or Hypa, - ABS+ - $16 (1 pcs) Pulley HTD5M 70T, width 18mm (belt 15mm) for SuperStas or Hypa, - ABS+ - $16 (1 pcs) Pulley HTD5M 70T, width 23mm (belt 20mm) for SuperStas or Hypa, - ABS+ - $18 (1 pcs) Spacer ring for Superstar or Hypa - PLA - $4 (1 pcs) Belt HTD5M, width 15mm, circuit 350mm (for 15/62t) - $10 (1 pcs) Belt HTD5M, width 20mm, circuit 350mm (for 15/62t) - $12 (1 pcs) Belt HTD5M, width 15mm, circuit 385mm (for 15/70t) - $10 (1 pcs) Belt HTD5M, width 20mm, circuit 385mm (for 15/70t) - $12 (1 pcs) Pulley for motor, HTD5M, 15T, width 16mm (belt 15mm) - Aluminium - $10 (1 pcs) Pulley for motor, HTD5M, 15T, width 21mm (belt 20mm) - Aluminium - $10 (1 pcs)

6 Likes

So if people order version 2 it wont ship till mid March?

Delivery time depends on where you send the package and how. I can send postal parcel or courier. Postal parcel can be standard or priority, so the delivery time depends on your budget.

If someone wants to fast shipping, I have one set available now

Do 20mm belts really make that big a difference?

1 Like

I’ll be honest. I have not tested yet a belt with a width of 20mm. In Poland, it’s winter and the tests are not reliable because it is slippery.

so a “set” is a dual mount? Can we use different motors on this or is it made specifically for SK3? Reason is I am really happy with my 5065 140kv Evolve clone motor but the mounting hole radius is different on them compared to the usual 63xx motors.

@Maxid I can make a special version for you. You must specify the spacing of holes for your motors

thats really good work! Thanks for that! As soon as i start with my trampa builds i´ll buy two sets from you!

1 Like

What type of trucks are these mounts actually for? With trampa heavily innovating on new wheels for their carver series this could be a very nice solution for people on a budget to electrify one themselves.

I second that motion…I think you’d just need to shorten the supports a bit

Very cool kit. Amazing to see it evolve so quick!

Wonder if the printed couplings will pass the ‘lever’ test.

lol stepping on the mounts hard enough to lift the front end up. May seem dumb but it simulates bashing the mounts on a curb or something

@Maxid Motormounts fit for TRAMPA INFINITY TRAMPA VERTIGO TRAMPA ULTIMATE MBS MATRIX MBS MATRIX PRO

I think I will also a version for MBS MATRIX II and II MBS MATRIX PRO :slight_smile:

@barajabali I understand your concerns, plastic ring is the weakest element, but very difficult to damage. Motormouth is very short and rings operate small power stroke at a collision.

sorry for my English :confused: I think you know what I mean

I wanted to do a test lever, but could not lift the front of the mountainboard :slight_smile:

8 Likes

It is pretty neatly tucked away which will save it from damage. I’d like to buy a set from you just to have because I want to support this innovation! Great job

2 Likes

You should try and make this also fit the carve versions of the trampa trucks. Street and Urban carve are also different - no idea which is better though. I get confused with all the different parts the sell.

2 Likes