Motormounts kits for Trampa E-MTB

For pneumatic wheels and 15mm wide belts, the width is 160mm, so 6364 motors fit.

Tomorrow more photos

3 Likes

How about for street carver setup

Tomorrow I will send more photos, now I go to sleep, in Poland is 2 AM :slight_smile:

1 Like

uuu boy, this loock awesome. WIll definetly get a few later on in summer:)

Cant wait for the summer i want a set today. Right now lol

Today a little more about modular version of motor mounts v3.0

New motor mounts have adjustable width.

After turning the rings, they can be mounted for URBAN CARVER or STREET CARVER

I do not have pulleys yet for ABEC11 Flywheels and their clones. The pulley for Street Carver must have a large internal hole

By changing the crossbar and the rings you can mount it on the Trampa ATB Spring Truck or MBS Matrix II Truck

18 Likes

Do the same rings fit on urban carver , street carver, mbs matrix II, and ATB’s ring trucks?

No, every truck has a different hanger, so there must be other rings. There are 3 different types of rings on this photo

4 Likes

Do u sell the rings by themselves?

What is the hardware in this pic. I want dual 6374 and pneumies on my next build. You could save me alot of time picking parts.

@Lambjr088 Yes, price $ 22 for 1 set (2 pieces)

But for Trampa ATB Spring Truck or MBS Matrix II Truck you need additionally a longer crossbar ($15)

wow, the parts look really nice :slight_smile:

@Idea Can you quote the price for all 3 styles of mounts (incl mount rings)?

I believe for the longer axle lenght (support crossbar), you might as well want a few euros more, so not sure do you have the same price for each type.

Edit:

Ok so is the price ~91-102 eur depending on crossbart material, or these are V3 mounts and prices are not determined yet?

Also - what belt lenght is needed for the current setup you use?

Would be interested to figure out centre to centre distance too.

To see what belt might be needed, for example, for 15/65 or 15/48 setup.

Can you tell me the outer diameter of your adapter rings and bolt hole distance, specifically for Matrix 2 & Trampa MTB trucks? I’m planning on picking up a full mount setup from you soon, and might order an extra set of rings to adapt my other set of mounts, if they’ll fit.

@Okami

Price ($75) is the same for

1. Trampa URBAN CARVER or STREET CARVER Truck
  2. Trampa ATB Spring Truck
  3. MBS Matrix II Truck

Price $15 for the crossbar is only when you want to buy extra crossbar. The same applies to rings for MBS Matrix II and Trampa ATB

Distance between wheel axis and motor shaft is 77-86mm For gear ratio 15/62 - belt length is 375mm For gear ratio 15/70 - belt length is 400mm

I have not yet analyzed the length of the belts for other gear ratio.

Calculate the length of the belts on this page http://www.bbman.com/belt-length-calculator/

@Mobutusan The outer diameter of the rings is 54mm. The distance of the holes from the wheel axle is 20mm (radius), but they are arranged asymmetrically

4 Likes

Looks very nice your v3 mount! Is it possible to mount the rings in inner position for urban carver with 7" because the inner holes of my aluminium pulleys have less than 50mm.

Also i would like to know the weight of your mount.

Did you ever tried an idler pulley on one of your mounts to get more teeth in mesh and reduce resistance due to a looser belt? Compared to longboard setup the resistance of the drive train is high. But i’m new to this, switching from longboard to urban carver right now.

Thanks @rich I can not check now because I sent “URBAN CARVER TRUCK” to monkey32. I bought a STREET CARVER truck in Trampa, but I will have it in about a week

The weight is about 0.5 kg (Stainless steel is heavy)

I have not tried yet, I plan to make a version of the motor mounts equipped with a tensioner, but I do not know when, maybe in May. I miss the time for new projects.

But with the belt width of 15mm, the resistance is not so great, It seems to me to be the same as for the chain chisel.

Would be nice if you could update your first post with every updates. Would be good to know what is avaible and how much it is.

1 Like

You’re right, I wanted to do it a month ago but topic started 4 months ago, I can not edit first post.

I ordered Trampa STREET CARVER so in May I will offer motor mounts and belt drives for STREET CARVER

There will also be sets for MBS

In May, I plan to start 2 new topics

• Motor mounts kits for MBS Mountainboard
  • Motor mounts kits for TRAMPA Street Carver

I thought Urban carver and street carver are the same - just the hanger reversed

Yes it’s true :slight_smile:

So I will have Motor mounts for Street Carver and Urban Carver. Now I only had a truck, I could not design a belt drive and test them, so I ordered a complete STREET CARVER BOARD.

3 Likes