Motor mounts kits for Trampa ATB and MBS Matrix (old type), Matrix II, ATS

@Idea could you check your PM please

@eLDoska Sorry for my late reply. I have not checked messages for several days …

@wheely @banjaxxed I once did a pulleys and motor mounts for scrub trucks and scrub hubs

3 Likes

That’s cool, iirc the trampa hanger is only a little narroer than one side of the scrub, so a few minutes with a file could get you there too. Was going to do this then found real trampa

I would like to buy a single motor mount and clamp ring for MBS ATS trucks. May I have the price plus shipping to California? Zip code: 92107

hello i have an mountain board with mbs matrix 2 trucks… i would like a set the motor mounts please!! pm me please gr sam

1 Like

Hi Tom, question about this kit.

Does the mount above fit on this old version of the matrix truck with the plastic top truck?

Oh… i have Rockstar pro Hubs on my Matrix, not Twistar hubs like in the picture.

@Nemesis Yes. It fits

Measure the distance between the hubs

1 Like

At this time i cant, the hubs are with me Tom, but the board is with my friend who picked it up for me many miles away…

Hmm maybe someone on this site that has the same trucks and hubs @Rithblu @biggdaddyhawk have either of you got the same trucks/hubs combo and thus the measurement?

That would be 11-3/4"

1 Like

My friend is posting the board to me this week now, so i can fit the hubs and also take the measurement before ordering, as i’ve got one chance to get it correct i think its worth doing myself… thanks for the reply.

Bonjour il me faut un kit complet à 240€ Trampa truck Vertigo Roues Superstar ( [email protected] ) Merci

@Idea So this kit will fit the MBS Matrix II trucks? Will it also fit on trampa ultimate trucks?

Has anyone that has this kit had any issues with belt slipping? It looks like it could use and idler wheel.

@Trdolan03 This week I will make the 6.1 version for Matrix II If you drive in the city, you do not need the idlers, if you drive aggressively in difficult terrain then the idlers are needed

@ffbigboss Do you have Vertigo ATB or VERTIGO Urban Carver?

2 Likes

https://www.powerkiter.fr/976-trampa-holy-superstar.html :slight_smile:

1 Like

@ffbigboss This is Vertigo ATB I have sent you a price list

@idea interested in a set of mounts/pulleys for the old matrix lites. Whats the best way to initiate that purchase?

1 Like

Did you end up getting the mounts? I have your same trucks

@MannyM0E I will make a kit for @Nemesis in 5-7 days.

2 Likes