Motor mounts kits for Trampa ATB and MBS Matrix (old type), Matrix II, ATS

My topic regarding the sale of motor mounts for mountainboards is over a year now and there is haos in it. That’s why I create a new topic

I offer motor mounts and belt transmissions for Trampa ATB and MBS Matrix (old type), Matrix II, ATS Difference between motor mounts for individual types of trucks consists in applying other clamping rings and other length of crossbars

Motor mounts for Trampa ATB

Motor mounts for MBS Matrix II

Motor mounts for MBS Matrix (old type)

Motor mounts for MBS ATS!

Crossbars and side plates are made of stainless steels 3 mm thick., the clamping rings are made of aluminum.

Pulleys made of aluminum

The belt transmission is 15t/72t. The width of the belt 20mm

I am adapting 72t pulleys to hubs: MBS: Fivestar, Rockstar II, Rockstar Pro, TRAMPA: Hypa and Superstar

The standard motor mounts width is 222mm for MBS Trucks and 240mm for TRAMPA Trucks I can make crossbars of a different length (on customer’s request)

Prices: Double Motor mounts - 111 Euro

Complete kit - 240 Euro

The complete kit comprises:

Double motor mounts, [stainless steel and aluminum] - 1 pcs Pulley 72T HTD5M, 23 mm (belt 20 mm) - [Aluminum] - 2 pcs Spacers and bolts for pulley [steel] - 10 or 12 psc Belt, width 20mm (for 15-72t) - 2 pcs Motor pulley 15T HTD5M, 21mm wide (20mm belt), 8 or 10 mm hole - [aluminum] - 2 pcs

Payment by PayPal

More about my project in this topic

Sorry for my English

34 Likes

Nice job Tom :heart_eyes:

Thanks Alvaro :smiley:

I designed and made similar motor mounts for Street Carver truck

I designed the motor mounts a few months ago for @Eboosted. Unfortunately he didn’t manage to install it in the board before the fire :frowning:

17 Likes

These look great. Im trying to make my own mounts for the street carver and i wondered if you sell the circular part that mounts to the truck on its own?

@ducktaperules Yes of course. Price of clamping rings - 20 Euro (2 psc) Shipping costs 10 Euro

What max size motors does the new street carve mount take?

@monkey32 I installed the SK3 6364 motors

The inner distance between the side panels is 169mm

do you make those enclosures for carver?

1 Like

Is that board complete up for sale

1 Like

@davewood1982

How much is shipping (im in the UK)?

@davewood1982 The cost of shipping to the UK is 20 Euro (Shipping by courier GLS)

Shipping for a kit to USA is how much? Thanks

@biggdaddyhawk he cost of shipping to the US is 35 Euro ($42 USD) Shipping by Post office

Looks nice.

Does the street carver version work with the trucks in both positions - forwards for urban and backwards for street? Also in each configuration can either spring position be used ie is there enough clearance? Finally can you please provide shipping costs to Australia? Thanks.

How much for double mounts and no crossbars shipped to US?

@Naysh It’s double mounts without crossbars? image

Is it double mounts? image

5 Likes

Yeah what’s the price for the 1st pic and price for 2nd?

1st: Double Motor mounts - 111 Euro Complete kit with belt pulleys and 20mm wide belts - 240 Euro

2st: Double Motor mounts - 101 Euro Complete kit with belt pulleys and 15mm wide belts - 200 Euro Complete kit with belt pulleys and 20mm wide belts - 230 Euro

The complete kit comprises: Double motor mounts, - 1 pcs Pulley 72T HTD5M, - [Aluminum] - 2 pcs Spacers and bolts for pulley [steel] - 10 or 12 psc Belts (for 15-72t) - 2 pcs Motor pulley 15T HTD5M, - [aluminum] - 2 pcs A set of bolts

Cost of shipping to the US is 35 Euro Shipping by Post office

1 Like