Most cost effective Esk8

For fair reason though tb attacked first and its not even attacking tbh because he just stated some facts

glue holds the magnets?

This thread is ridiculous,a kids fight.

itā€™s a free economy you can buy enertion products or you donā€™t and go buy some where else.

By now thereā€™s a lot of info on almost every option out there, so do your homework and choose whatā€™s best for you.

2 Likes

Ok so what motor do you use on your builds

Iā€™m far from an expert. I know whatā€™s in the motors I sell though and I know generally what makes one motor better than another and I listed them

My motors shorted because the insulation rubbed off coming out off the motors.

If this is an information site information will happen

@Kaly dont take this comment as a jibe

True. Holding on the side. It probably helps. Iā€™m not attacking you. That ring is generally known as being their for positioning though. Magnets falling out is pretty rare though other than the ntm brand.

at least TB tells us shit about his motor

also he is nice as fuck I CAUSED MY ESC TO BLOW, he offered me a new one at discount.

1 Like

Why donā€™t you have retainer ring in your hubs?

Itā€™s a standard feature right?

190KV

2400W

4-12S (14 Volts - 44 Volts MAX)

Diameter 63mm

Body Length 55mm (not including axle)

8mm High Tensile Grade A - SUS420J2 HRC55 - Precision Milled Shaft Stainless Steel Axle

Precision Bearing Assembly 688Z with dynamic load rating of 1606N

Weight 568grams

20cm flexible High Strand count pure copper & silicon 10AWG wires

5.5mm Gold Connector

Is the same thing not on the enertion site

Itā€™s not that rare, I have had it happen on sample motors from EMP (before they closed down). the motors didnā€™t have the retainer ringā€¦

I am pretty sure the ring is a rather useful part of a motor that has been removed by many people/factory to reduce the cost.

yeah i posted a pic comparing the two sites

whats max amp draw though? wire winds resistance no load current

if his motor is so good we would publish that info as well

if his motor was so good he would shut us up and make us look like the fucking cunt we are by postting proof instead of attacking back.

Sadly this is turning personal. Iā€™m not trying to sell anyone anything just trying to open peopleā€™s eyes to the science. im sure all these 63mm motors for sale are good enough. But if a discussion forum is started, and motor comparison is the topicā€¦canā€™t help but say the truth. eapecially since youā€™ve gone to great lengths to claim your motors are better.

You know how these motors work. But your brand has pull and people will take you at face value. Best to keep your good name and not waste it on exaggerated claims. But Iā€™m done. Iā€™m sure youā€™re annoyed now but it shouldnā€™t be me youā€™re annoyed with

2 Likes

so you think numbers on a piece of paper make a motor better?

but pictures clearly showing parts missing from a motor gets ignoredā€¦

Whoa well my bad haha i oly saw the big font

Sellers make up a lot of that stuff and itā€™s not a real assessment. Max wattage isnā€™t a standard test. The best you can hope for are the ingredients and airgap. Rarely are they given. I donā€™t hold it against onloop, itā€™s rarely given.

thats the thing all youā€™re doing is attacking back, that makes it look like youā€™re hiding something. if you just came in with the info people are looking for we would shut up because well shit he proved weā€™re just a bunch of assholes.

2 Likes

Oo wow thatā€™s my foot stool and rotor! The magnet placement thing is on the other side of the rotor. See if you can find the pic. Itā€™s purple.

If u want to compare your motors to mine we can. You wonā€™t find a motor anywhere. Anywhere. With better components.

.2mm stator lams .4mm airgap N45sh magnets. Curved. 3mm thick

What u got.

Drop the mike m8

Good solid figures

this topic is actually about what is most cost effectiveā€¦

my argument is simpleā€¦ & I will not change my opinion because it is an opinion that is derived from personal experienceā€¦ from real world testing & from selling thousands of products to real people using them in the real world for the last three yearsā€¦ & i can assure you people tell me when my products are rubbishā€¦and itā€™s my job to make them better.

before I had these current R-SPEC motors I sold many other motors sourced from many other motor factories and my failure rates were much higher! so I was forced to find better motorsā€¦& i did, they cost more but they are better because they fail lessā€¦ its really that simpleā€¦

some reviews from my customers, real world feedback about the product MORE REVIEWS

Therefore,

my opinion is the most cost effective esk8 build is the one the never fails & the one that has a warranty that covers the product when being used on an esk8ā€¦

this is my opinion, if you all disagree that is also fine.