Member Injury post

Get better Will!

2 Likes

Get better bro. Prayers your way

2 Likes

Tell Will his only job is getting better. The rest of this can wait.

2 Likes

Get well soon will

2 Likes

Heal fast Bro!

2 Likes

Feel better soon Mate

2 Likes

Sending positive vibes and best wishes from the UK!

2 Likes

Holy sh*t! :open_mouth:

Please wish @willpark16 well and a speedy recovery!

This is bad news :sweat::confused:

2 Likes

@willpark16

Will heal well!

Positive vibes and energy with this little rhyme!

2 Likes

Hope you get well soon Will

2 Likes

Get well soon will

2 Likes

We are all hoping for a fast and full recovery!

2 Likes

Not to discredit this at all and hope heā€™s better

But you say this was a month agoā€¦and seeing how active his account has beenā€¦ What kind of relapse are you talking about?..

Because 3 days ago he was working with carbon fiber. Got me a little confusedā€¦ICUā€¦ working with compositesā€¦ how does that work? Not trying to be a dick.

Get well soon.

8 Likes

Thatā€™s the think, I cannot figure it out.

The short answer would be it doesnā€™t, the accurate answer would be that he has been getting help in order to keep the buisness running, in not sure if u understand what it takes to be admitted into icu nowadays but the only way you are getting in is if it is not certain weather or not you will make it. The injuries sustained from the accident can have a 6 month to 1 year full recovery time and nor are they all physical. This was simply to make people he had worked close with aware of his absence for the time being and his customers to know that he did not bail and of his current impairments. Ur skepticism isnā€™t very much appreciated if Iā€™m being honest considering the amount of time and help he has given to members of this forum. Thank you again to everyone who had good wishes! Once he is better I will have him personally handle his own account. As for the carbon fiber he was working with another member on a prototype he personally never was physically involved in the assembly process because he was unable to properly run his buisness along with completely return to his daily schedule and duties

Hey again. I meant no offense. Just a little light with the timeline could help the community understand.

Injuries is kind of vague. Again, I hope he is well.

PS ICU from injuries typically means head trauma or organ trauma(organ trauma can include large bones that are susceptible to Iinternal bleeding ie Femur). ICU otherwise is typically blood related levels.

Iā€™m not a skeptic, Iā€™m a realist, I live in facts. Sorry if I offended you asking for more of the facts. Wish your brother well.

14 Likes

My advice to anyone having ongoing business with @willpark16 would be to wait until the realwillpark stands up. Having a ā€œstrangerā€ telling people that he/she will be handling someones unfinished business transactions, with no previous heads up from Will himself, should raise a red flag imho. Willā€™s been posting daily for the last month and at the same time being in and out of ICU? Doesnā€™t make sense to me.

Hopefully there is a good explanation for whatā€™s going on and letā€™s just hope Will is ok.

And of course, if @willpark16 is injured/ or whatever happened to him, I wish him a speedy recovery.

1 Like

@willpark16

I am so sorry to hear about this, I wish Will a speedy recovery and my sympathy goes out to you and the rest of your family.

Please forgive the sceptical questions, there was an incident very recently where someone provided potentially erroneous information which caused further hurt to the family. I think folks are just trying to to avoid the same situation again.

5 Likes

Get better soon, Will!

Iā€™m saving some 180mm shrink tube for you brother.

5 Likes

hope your ok will thoughts with your family

1 Like