MEB Dirty Dervish | 12S Stealth Battery | Twin ESC | Hub Motor

@barajabali It’s great! so far still getting the same range, Im at around 70ish cycles now. I try to send them out within a week. But It takes about 4-10 days to get delivered depending where you live because it has to go by ground. Normally it is 4-5 day delivery but I had a customer, and due to bad weather it took about 10 days for him to get it.

@Adam0311 That’s an awesome box man! where did you get it? I would love something like that for the kit’s I got on my site!

Talk to @psychotiller AKA Dave. His website is http://psychotiller.com/products/shop I have two of his enclosures, high quality, tough, look clean. Dave is a great guy to deal with as well.

2 Likes

are you still using dervish or do you prefer the vanguard loaded deck?

I prefer the vanguard. It’s a lot bouncier than the dervish. My next board is going to be on the new Loaded Icarus, hopefully it’s a good blend of both

Ahh my favorite Loaded deck. I want to get one so bad but it is so expensive. I might get a used one for around $175 but that is still expensive.

1 Like

Got one for sale

1 Like

Yup! Ready to ship!

How do you have the 12s battery set up on your loaded vanguard?

if Im correct, It is 6s. batteries upfront, v/esc at the back.

1 Like

Oh No I don’t have an Icarus yet! I thought the Dervish was your favorite board! I will be getting one on new years and that is when I’ll be starting the build :smiley:

You would mount like this:

Battery on the Top, all other Electronics at the bottom. Cables running through the middle to allow Flex. This vanguard is the 38"… The 42" Would have a little more space.

1 Like

When you sell with the switch and battery % is it installed into the shrink wrap? Or can it be installed with it?

Yup, unless you email me that you would like all the items separate.