Master Evo | Landyachtz | ABEC 107| 13S5P | FocBox | 6374 190kV | metr

Yea yea… Your probably sayin’ dude your not even done your Icarus. My buddy @pshaw ordered a Landyachtz Evo back in November. I stood on it, and I couldn’t unfeel the feels.

So I started two builds to be finished around the same time(end of Jan/beginning of February). The super cruiser and the bomber. Or :

Darth Icarus & Master Evo

Here goes nothing it’s all a Jedi mind trick

Purchased

• 39.5" Landyachtz Evo '17 Skate and Explore
  • 218 Torqueboard Trucks -Riptide Riot Plugs
  • Blood Orange Barrels Roadside (83A Front, 86A Rear) w/ Atopic Precision Cup Washer
  • Blood Orange Wedges Boardside 86A w/ Blood Orange Wedges Washer
  • 2x Entertion Focbox
  • 13S5P Samsung 30Q
  • 13s 5A Fast Charger
  • Micro BMS
  • MetroBoard 36T CNC Press in Pulleys 20mm
  • Abec 107 SuperFlys
  • 15T 20mm
  • Bronson G3 Bearings
  • Photon Remote @Wajdi
  • Custom Evo Enclosure from @Eboosted
  • Custom X Braces from @akhlut
  • Torqueboard 63mm Motor Mounts
  • 2x TorqueBoard 6374 Motors
  • HTD5-265-20 Belts

33 Likes

I love the evo deck wish I would have gone 13s, seems to run okay ,what’s your thoughts on the evo deck clearance, am currently building a 4wd carvon XL build I got the evo deck and wheels just waiting On the battery to be shipped 12s6p 30q BMS bypassed and the focbox to be shipped from cyber Monday, has 13s given you any troubles? Seems like your also buildimg a gnarly build tho props :+1:

1 Like

I think, clearance is something to think about and be conscious of, but I don’t see it being an issue for me…I normally am always on public streets not sidewalks so I don’t go over many transitions and I always skate around speed bumps and the like.

Otherwise 13s on the bench, and spinning full size car tire (45lbs of rotational mass setup like a bike friction drive but wheel to wheel) and on my buddies Evo(pshaw) have been running pretty flawlessly.

If your curious how I bench tested 13s with load lol…I put my car on jack stands put it in neutral. Screwed a truck to a plank of wood upside down with the motors on then lowered my car until one of the wheels barely touched both of my truck wheels… The drive train friction(car) and rotational mass of both tires(car) through the differential is about as much as I weigh lol.

11 Likes

Ahh man I live in LA riding in town is a bitch on streets and on the rode there’s no difference bad grounds :expressionless::joy:

2 Likes

13S! You are going to blow uppppppppppppppp

Also wtf you seriously did that car jack thing!!! You crazy…

1 Like

I scratched my brand new enclosure going off the corner of a little sidewalk literally the first ride. And I have mad risers and 107s on mine.

Double stacked cells are going to be problematic, even more so if you live in an area with shitty streets.

3 Likes

@pshaw how do you think I tested it with my power supply before you built yours when you were asking “are you sure about 13s???” Lol I had to be sure somehow other wise you were about to 12s it… :stuck_out_tongue:

I wouldn’t guess THAT!

2 Likes

Chiboards gave me a option how I wanted it longer and thinger on hieght or more height and less length I chose more length well c how that works out

1 Like

lovin these 13s builds cant wait for the 14s ones lol. hmm 13s jet spud triple stacked lol think id fly literally

1 Like

@stormboard1 Think 13s is the max…

Unless you do 14s with brakes disabled, on say an ebike or a emtb(trampa) with magura brakes. As you’ll over volt. People have done several 14s bikes on vesc I with regenerative braking disabled.

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

13s Dude that’s Sick,

You should write 13s on your board >:)

Raising standards here.

3 Likes

+1 Just for that.

5 Likes

To be fair its a 4wd carvon xl build, going to push it to the limits and see where that goes. barajabali is making me the battery he already ordered the cells.

1 Like

Evo enclosure is almost done :slight_smile:

received_10216257006684541received_10216257007324557received_10216257006044525received_10216257004844495

18 Likes

How did you do your enclosure?? It looks so clean! well done!

I bought an Evo and sent it to @Eboosted the master. :slight_smile:

They are fiberglassed. He will have them for sale soon. Check out the eboosted enclosure thread :slight_smile:

Currently he has Vanguard 10s4p and 12s4p enclosures Universal 12s4p and 12s5p enclosures Bintang Enclosure Trampa Holy Pro Flex Never Summer Reaper

Upcoming Icarus 12s4p and possibly 10s5/4p Evo 12s4p/13s4p Hi5ber Zenith

4 Likes

That’s one sleek enclosure :heart_eyes: @Eboosted knows his stuff.

2 Likes

I am trying not to drool on your enclosure. I have to learn this. My enclosure looks like a stray dog and yours looks like it just won best in show.

3 Likes