Marvle Boards - New Kickstarter

Marvle is guaranteeing 25 mile range with every board. I’m sure they’re going to have a lot of problems keeping that guarantee. I’m also not sure 12 of those huge cells would even fit in that enclosure.

I must’ve missed where he guaranteed 25+ miles range with every board. Thought he just said he was “thinking about guaranteeing it” on reddit.

But yeah, the business model is pretty half-baked, using off-the-shelf parts and trying to win on price while pretending it will perform like a $1,500 board or bring anything new to the table. The Chinese knockoff brands have the market for cheap, underpowered copycat boards locked down pretty well, you’re not gonna beat them at their own game. If there is any innovation or real engineering that went into this board, I would love to hear it.

You’re right, I misread. He’s only considering it, which I’m betting he’ll back out of.

ahhh… And that’s why it makes sense now. [quote=“HTownBomber, post:198, topic:7645”] he never says he’s using a 12s battery. He just says that it has 12 Lithium ion cell [/quote]

I wonder what cells he’s using. He doesn’t have much space. rc esc’s tend to have more bulge more than a vesc for example, which would make it even harder to fit 32650’s. If he was doing 18650s, in a 6s2p, most you could get would be 3000 mAh, which in a 6s2p, would be 6000 mAh. I used to get about 10 miles with a 8000 mAh battery and similar setup. With 18650’s, he would only get 8 miles, 10 if the gearing and environment is right.

free of charge hate!!hahaha @Michaelinvegas

I think they lost a person

Hahahahahaha I noticed that to. Maybe @michaeld33 took it back, lol

That cheap bastard

He aint getting no 30 grand.

I want 30 grand

Haha no chance @Michaelinvegas, keeping that sh!t

I’ll take that too.

I know it ain’t you…it was 7 and over 3k last time

I’m convincing people to back out :blush:

Post pics of your LED boards on kick starter with made up specs. BAM 30 grand easy.

Lol no thanks

I’ll admit … Don’t have the nerve

So must applauded them for that

I sent this guy an email asking if we could meet up, since he literally lives somewhere in my neighborhood…

Infact, the spot he rides around in the video is only a mile or two from my house. Of course, no response.

hahhaha that’s so funny.

Maybe you could email one of his test riders… lol

1 Like

OH MY GOD. WE DID IT BOYS.