Lou She's Esk8 on Kickstarter

2.0. This will be the last i will speak of it as i don’t want them to try snuff out my order.

WINBOARD GT-M2

Product Dimension(mm) 910230115 Net weight(KG) 6.8 KG

It’s not even comparable…

Lol

https://www.google.com/search?q=winboard+gt+m7&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari#imgrc=RXMEHGBuaXtJeM:

i still kind of want this, or the spectra silver

It’s almost over. The 1.0 pack with an extra battery is nice and if you add enough money for another pack, you don’t have to add the shipping fee for it (i asked by private message). I’m buying the 3.0 pack with extra battery + 1.0 pack, also with extra battery for my gf.

Lou She’s has been video-ed (reviewed) by unbox therapy…

also from fabtrav which at the end of the video says “I’ll probably start making e-sk8 videos because I get more views” lol

My rule for Kickstarter over 50 USD (including shipping) - wait until release and first try reports… Paying a bit more for release-price would be more secure as paying everything to a company not able to release…

For the copy incidents: wouldn’t be that much of a problem if a finished product is available and reaches what promised (so: 1. public purchase available, no pre-order, 2. reviews of ranges from multiple sources - not in video format - FabTrav and so on always say it’s a pre-release version - so this doesn’t count). I asked so-flow whether it’s possible to visit them in Swizerland. - No reply yet.So - I wait until they’re publicly available. The so-flow website doesn’t have an imprint, but their whois points to a swiss address… Even the new louboard.com doesn’t have a real imprint.

FabTrav’s most said sentences about Lou is “I talked to (whoeverproducedlou). They’ll deliver, I promise”. That said it’s a sign that some are in doubt…

2 Likes

a popular youtuber crashes with the lou board. Title was: “I’m lucky to be alive” - so Winboard/SoFlow could have wanted it less clickbait…

What really grinds my gears is that no one is wearing helmets in any of their promotional videos. Like that’s cool or something :unamused:

that’s seen as cool - yes. Look out of the window - the first bicycle you see is with a person without helmet - I’m pretty sure. Same with Electric Skateboards… I mean - todays elementary school pupils ask their parents if the helmet really has to be there - right after having learned how to manage to drive the bike…

The lou motor controller is using foc for driving the motors, you can buy the pcb board on ebay for cheap.But it is only 1350w of power.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/single-motor-electric-longboard-skateboard-controller-ESC-Substitute-/302332747417?var=&hash=item46646f9e99:m:mGesvI1BOEcyvrLVbfKGQ8Q

1 Like

Hey there ! I ordered the Lou 1.0 the day before yesterday for like 550 Dollars. Until now i didnt recieved any Messages from “So Flow” Company. Now i found this site and read all ur Differents Points what made me confused. Lets say the Board is a Copy of the Winboard. The Winboard Gtm 7 is not availible to buy right ? Either is there a comparable Board to buy at all, is there ? U guys think its not worth the Money i payed ? What are ur suggestions to me if its not ?
Sorry for language, its not my mother language :slight_smile: Best greetings

You only paid it double the original price, but you get warranty. That’s pretty much all there’s to say https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Lightest-1500W-4-wheel-electric-kids_60588478522.html?spm=a2700.8293689.201713.2.HMwPXo

4 Likes

Thanks for reply! Actually this is not a rly good Point because u have to order a minimum of 30 Boards :slight_smile:

That was an example, I didn’t even have to search it, alibaba put it in my recommended. It just proves Lou doesn’t have an exclusive on this, and it’s already proved that all its parts are chinese. Range is half of the stated one, and it sags a lot when battery is low. For the starting price it wasn’t even bad, but I made myself a 6374 190kv motor and samsung 25R 10s3p battery build for 550 euros, and that’s way better. If they can sell it for 205 dollars, it means it’s worth less than 200$ of parts, which is basically a third of the price you paid for it. I’m just mad for that “swiss engineered bullshit”, that’s all. In a couple of months they’re gonna start selling on aliexpress again

2 Likes

You don’t need to make a 30pc min order and you will be able to get them for lower than the listed price on alibaba. Contact the factory directly and tell them you want a sample before making bulk order and negotiate the price.

2 Likes

Ah okay now i got it. I tryied to find one on Alibaba myself, without succes tho. The Reason why i dont build my own is that i love the design of the Lou Board. Here in Germany its not legal to ride a E-Board, so with the Lou i feel relativley safe that nobody will regonize it as an E-Board. If there realy is no comparable Board right now, they can legitly put the Price as high as they want i guess. Im trying to get my Money back, be calm and wait for the cheap ones on alibaba again :slight_smile: Ah just saw " jet " ´s Post. Thank u mate, im about to message them !

Try to seem like a legit buyer, ask about prices for 100, 200 etc, shipping, lead time, blablabla. If they think you just want 1 board they wont be interested in dealing with you. These guys are pumping out thousands of these things, selling you 1 isn’t going to make any difference to their life and the sales person wants their commission.

1 Like

The LOU control pcb can find in taobao

@caspa You said last month that you were able to order a GT-M7 and that it would arrive in 2 weeks. Could you please give an update on that?