Looking to buy a cheap vesc

If it works before it ships then it would have to be user error in my opinion. Also the vesc is a wonderful component but it can be faulty too know this going into your purchase

2 Likes

remember the vesc 4.12 is still a beta product guys. If you are not prepared to have one fail, don´t use it! If you like to be safer that nothing fails, buy a more expensive, upgraded one from one of our lovely vendors here.

2 Likes

Can you downgrade the software on the vesc to a stable one

Actually I’m not interested in the exertion one. If you have the diy electric skateboard one I will buy it.

As said before, if it is not a fail like you shorted the phase wires and blew the FETs or something that would be because of your settings or setup then yes I would refund you or repair the VESC. I dont have any DIY VESCs because enertion is one of the best VESC manufacturer and they have very small amount that failed because of things like using cheaper parts or lower quality technology. People were running FOC on 10S (I am too) on them and they had no error (unless they set it up badly). FOC on high voltage seems to be like a challenge/test for the VESC.

I am using a 10s setup

But no foc and you are saying it will most likely not fail. Also my budget will go over if I spend that much on a vesc. Would you let it go for 60 euros and 5 euros shipping because then I will for sure buy it. I’m just a first timer and I’m trying to be careful with what i buy.

If you can buy vescs in Europe shipped for €65 then I’ll take 50. Any vesc in Europe is difficult to find unless you go down the maytech route. Even then you will pay a lot more than this. If someone is offering a vesc for 70 euros working then take it. Warrantied up until you have detected your motor and that’s it. Even then that would be generous.

You have a vesc for 50?

If not I will actually take the previous one for 65 or 70 euros plus shipping.

He means that he would take 50 vescs with that 65e price because it ridiculously cheap

2 Likes

You misunderstand me. If I could find vescs for €65 euros including shipping then I would buy 50 of them! You are being offered a very good deal on the repaired vesc. (assuming it is repaired)

Then as I said before I will take it for 65 + 5 for shipping.

I assure you it will be repaired. I have always repaired my VESCs and VESCs that my friends use and I have not had a VESC I could not repair (assuming it was not burnt to hell and back broken in half and ridiculous things like that). I studied electronics engineering and have been in this field for almost 6 years now. That is just to add some confidence in you. I am not fighting to sell it to you because it is cheap and I know it but to be honest I bought it broken for just dirt cheap so I am not all that sad to let it go for 70 :smiley: Hope I did not jinx this and will be able to repair it :smiley: I will inform you as soon as I have answers. :slight_smile:

Where are u located? There might be some market for you in EU because atm there isn’t any repair service if i’m right.

I am located in Slovakia, central Europe.

I am currently building a website www.electricskateboard.repair, it will be up soon! I am also planning on buying out broken VESCs of al kinds (focbox…) and doing something like Apple does with refurbished devices. :slight_smile: I will make a separate topic once I am ready with everything. The parts that I was talking about are like 100 DRVs and stuff like that in bulk. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

i will probably buy it just let me know when its repaired

1 Like

is there an xt60 connected to the vesc

Sure I can do that, do you want male or female on the end? Usually there is a male but if you have it wired differntly I can do that.

male please