Loaded Vanguard // APS 6384 200kv Mono // 10S4P HE4 // @TranxFu 3D PETG Split Enclosure / Winning v2 nano // 97mm Flywheel Clones

Continuing the discussion from Loaded Vanguard // 6374 190KV // 10s4p // GT2B-Sparkle Mod // 3D Printed Enclosure //:

I’m still looking for a little help with battery configuration, any help appreciated

It’s by @whitepony, I’m at this stage http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words-use-pm/2992/2447

1 Like

what dju think of the deck?worth the money?

I haven’t put together it yet

So I’ve managed to toast the focbox and the nyko receiver but @leonsc has stepped up with a replacement thanks mate

Also I’m going to send the focbox off to @Martinsp to see if resurrection is possible cheers dude

1 Like

I’ve however managed to make some progress

The original enclosure holes were not big enough for the magnets I will use to keep it together so drilling it right through and will have led uplighters above the magnet with a step down from meanwell and second channel switch from turnigy

Xlr port is also too big so cut off the panel mount and hot glue it back on the inside…holesaw made quick work of that

2 Likes