Loaded Vanguard and Never Summer Reaper enclosures for sale

PM with quote sent @coloesk8

What’s the prices of both battery and vesc enclosures to UK on cheapest delivery option?

Loaded Vanguard vesc and battery enclose quote shipped to Los Angeles, Ca USA please.

Awesome looking enclosures! What would the price be for the Never Summer reaper enclosure sent to Germany?

Hello @moros, I sent you a PM with pricing.

Here is my new 12S enclosure, let me know if anyone needs one

http://esk8content.nyc3.digitaloceanspaces.com/uploads/db2454/optimized/3X/0/c/0c730526648c71f7733c60bc0a323dca5b2c8ff1_1_690x388.jpg

I’ll make a thread with dimensions soon.

5 Likes

@Eboosted so IMA need you to design a 13s4p enclosure for a Loaded Icarus mmmk lol

1 Like

What kind price will the 12S one be?

1 Like

For the 12S US$ 80 + plus shipping

1 Like

Give me the measures of the I carus, the 12S might work perfect for 13S4p

I know from drop through to drop through is 23.5" and overall width is 8.6 and similar to the vanguard on the footwells without as drastic mid pinch. I’ll have to measure the width when the board arrives next week :wink:

Also excited to get my hands on the vanguard enclosures I ordered for my buddies build! Thanks @Eboosted

All Vanguard enclosures shipping at the begining of next week!

These would be version 2, no more gap on the front side of the enclosure, much better for waterproofing.

4 Likes

That looks like 12s4p to me, correct?

Was really hoping it would be 12s5p of 30Q’s.

Yes 10s4p, a 10s5p could be manufactured but just for 1 enclosure is going to be more expensive.

Why would you need a 10s5p on a vanguard build, these builds are supposed to be light and have a Boosted board like shape, not a monster battery on the front that messes with the a belt lines

@Eboosted

Hey man did you ever list the 12s4p dimensions? :slight_smile:

Haha! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: No,no, not going with the vanguard board.

I was talking about your new enclosure housing the 12s batteries.

Will be using Treenutter’s Caldera board… It is gonna fit juuuuust right! :ok_hand:

@Deckoz no I didn’t list it. I’m waiting for the enclosure’s paint to dry at the moment.

I’m going to upload pictures as soon as I get them ready

2 Likes

What would it cost for a battery and vesc enclosure to norway?

Hello

VESC enclosure $40 Battery enclosure $60 Shipping Norway $25 Paypal fee 5% $6.25 Total $131.25

Bjork3n1m Hi! Im interested in the Battery enclosure! How much with shipping to sweden? Delivery time?

// Simon