Keep It Real - Gold/Black Beauty - YouTube link of the build process

30 Likes

Looks sick dude. Congratulations and enjoy it Wear a helmet

2 Likes

2 Likes

Very good video. Like how you showed every step of the progression. A great example for new builders of the process they should go through to build their first board.

3 Likes

What was that enclosure? I can see it was plastic, but not sure what it was intended.

1 Like

Nice work on the filming and editing. Did you use a dji drone? Loving the reversed clip at the end with the backwards waves!

1 Like

Well iv never seen one that size “that’s what she said” :wink: nah for real though diddnt realise gluesticks were made that length! Mines half the size and doesn’t last that long haha

1 Like

Beautiful macro shots.

1 Like

Nice one :grin: Keep it real…

1 Like

https://youtu.be/FMfSEdTDsXU?t=58 triggered a weird fist-bump reflex in my brain before I saw you were showing the injury

1 Like

Really nice documentation of your process! Great work.

1 Like

Wow that’s what I call dedication, how long did you take to gather all the footage? Very well resumed in 3 minutes for such a long build process

1 Like

thx bro ! the helmet arrived and I wear it always ! thx

its the base of plants box, its plastic, but hard, and you can make holes and cuts as you like…

1 Like

hey thx ! the description on youtube has all of my equipment… I used a magic pro for this one ! love that shot too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

hi there thx! I think in total it was a 20 hour process.

hehe :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sweet! Good job!

What trucks are those btw? And how was the ride? :slight_smile:

1 Like

trucks info is in YT description, the ride is awesome !

Looking amazing man!

1 Like