Just got my cyber monday order (enertion)

Lol I’m actually happy. Still waiting for the Raptor 2 though.

Oh yeah it came with the money clip. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Got mine a few weeks back. No money clip. :cry:

1 Like

Yep, mine is here with money clip. UK

Duuuude. This reminded me that i should go nuts in the costumer chat for not sending my money clip! Thanks!!:yum:

1 Like

November 27 last year, no? …is a joke, right? …142 days of delivery delay!! That company should reimburse its costumers for such an outrage.

…meanwhile, somewhere in Fantasyland another victim awaiting delivery…

DELIVERYMAN

6 Likes

Never got the money clip even after opening a ticket about it @CarlCollins

A coin purse may be better right now :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Noooooooo. Pictures or it didn’t happen.

I just fuked up one of my cyber monday focbox. gonna shove the money clip in it and see if that would fix it

3 Likes

Yeah. Replace the drv with the money clip and you’re good to go.

4 Likes

What is your email address?

DRV errors are user errors and only covered with Platinum Warranty only

2 Likes

Ummm thanks for rubbing it in? Pretty sure nothing I said mentioned that I expected a replacement

7 Likes

Man that sucks mike, I take it u are well equipped for these situations :grin:

In total I have 8 FocBoxes and way too many working boards. I’m just sad that one died when all I did was detect motor and gave it a few small throttle just to check direction. ESCapes from now on.

1 Like

Have you checked for faults in terminal window? Also PCB for any burn marks and damages?

Ya I got a couple boxes but am ready for next gen :nerd_face:

Yeah I posted here. The first post has the fault. A picture or the FocBox in at the bottom. Visually it doesn’t really look like anything blew.

It’s on its way to @ThermalM16 in Florida so he can check it out to see if DRV needs to be replaced.

Posted a comment on your post

1 Like

@CarlCollins what of the missing money clips? Why is it that some got and others did not?

Well it seems everyone got their loot before me, I guess that’s good news.

I wonder if this pack can do 80a… @barajabali have you had a look inside? xt60 on the business end.

2 Likes