It's been a month since I paid. Suggestions?

He’s still around??? Still waiting for my remote i paid for amost 2 years ago

http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/vesc-connect-beta-program/2427?u=blasto

4 Likes

Trust worthy?

You mean, the guy who 100’s of people filed paypal claims againsty, putting him over 100,000 in debt to paypal?

He created some cool designs, but never really carried through with very much.

2 Likes

I have a pair of pretty shitty Chinese hub motors. It’s the winboard special. They have a knack for shutting out momentarily when you hit a bump. I can send them your way for like 40 bucks plus shipping.

4 Likes

Because another user is reporting this, I would file chargeback against him immediately, and if you used PayPal Friends&Family, you’re screwed.

unfortunately i was too patient and missed the window for a chargeback go by… so instead i bitch and moan about it every time i can.

He had a bunch of projects at the same time… never seen one finished

2 Likes

So why does this guy still have an active account?

i’m wondering the same thing…

@AlexTech took $4k

this dude took $100k?!?!? @treenutter?

I believe that you have the PayPal buyer protection for 45 days so you can still issue a refund, based on things written above you might unfortunately not be successful.

I didn’t know he was still selling…

4 Likes

I was told not to order anything from him a long time ago.

2 Likes

Apparently, it needs to be a flair attached to his account.

@onloop

1 Like

i used to be able to edit people’s titles. I was an admin once. Then Jason made me a mortal, so now i can’t do that kind of thing.

I made somebody the Master Pulley Creator or something like that back when they made me a bunch of pulleys. I’m sure that was likely the flagrant abuse of power that descended me from heaven. Or maybe it was just some simple account house cleaning.

8 Likes

I am a bit into headphones as well. I am on a forum where we buy and sell a lot. Each time we either sell or buy, we make a little note in the thread that has the person we were dealing with name. Sort of like: “just bought a dac from xxx. Communication was good and fast. Everything as agreed on. Dac arrived in one piece. Would buy from xxx anytime again.” That way we can check who we are dealing with before we buy from anybody. Maybe this would be an idea here? Sellers would also write about there experience with the buyer.

2 Likes

Maybe a list of trusted sellers who continue to follow through and be trustworthy is a good idea for those looking to purchase…a per-screening if you will…

1 Like

That makes it hard to start selling. We should not discourage that

Bro this is a solid idea

Thats not discouraging, it’s prizing those who have followed through, it’s being positive, verses negative…I have purchased from more than a few forum members and to be honest my experience has been awesome…they reply, answer questions, have awesome products and they ship faster than I expected…why can we not list them and voice our experiences? how in the world does that discourage new ones? lol

If you can’t get refund from paypal, contact credit card company and file report. I got my money back from paypal that i paid as friend and fam. it takes a while like 3 month

@wtkumar sorry to hear about the bad luck. We will assess @jacobbloy’s status. I’m closing the thread per our forum guideline about vendor complaints, but feel free to post if you get a result. Hopefully it’s a good one.

@evoheyax I didn’t know the the extent of the loss, thx for sharing.

Given that you are on a deadline and the seller is unresponsive, I’d suggest ordering from a different vendor. Does @torqueboards still have hub motors?