Xmatic - VESC iOS Bluetooth App

Yep Portland!

I just commute to my University for fun on the longboard. Good way to test my app too :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Nice! Let me know if you ever wanna go for a ride. I’m out on mine everyday. Its how I get around here. Good luck on your app!

2 Likes

Is there an estimated time when it will be available on the App Store?

2 Likes

Can you please include Wh used? I’m one of those who are always interested in efficiency :slight_smile:

1 Like

I believe the app is for hm-10 modules. Metr modules are different if i am not mistaken.

1 Like

WOW! this looks really nice. Have you incorporated the change of modes function yet?

Metr modules are programmable (operating @ 2-3.5v) vs. Hm-10 is just plug in (operating @ 3.6-6v)

I’ve got 0 idea. I just have 2 hm-10’s. non compatible with metr app, using the eskate app. But this one that twan is making is so pretty. I will no doubt switch, especially as it has modes.

1 Like

I’m really close to being done, just need to work out some bugs and then submit it to the app store for review. Should be done in next couple weeks.

@egzplicit yeah! I can include that, its on the status tab but I can get an icon and put it on the dashboard.

@Ebisane9 yes, the profile function is working great! and it uses the HM-10 Modules.

4 Likes

can’t wait. looks amazing

Great Job! honestly can’t wait. It looks very very well done

1 Like

please let us know as soon as its published. i really cant wait!!

Ouf sounds like a database and server time to me

Edit: Though if he’s already has profiles then maybe he’s already using a web service & database?

Man, I can’t get over how modern and cool this app looks!!! It’s amazing!! Can’t wait!!!

1 Like

@twan Your app looks amazing!! iPhone users need this. Thank you. If and when you’re ready for beta testers, let me know. I’m in San Diego.

2 Likes

Almost ready for beta testing! Just stuck on some UI issues and properly scaling it for different displays. Dunno how to do it right :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I would be happily happy :smiley: to beta test

I think that would be an awesome feature but should definitely be toggle able, I wouldn’t want to ride with my Apple Watch at all times

I would love to beta test

3 Likes

Hi guys! For those who want to sign up for beta testing.

https://betatestesk8.herokuapp.com

Cheers! I kinda of rushed it, since I got some mid terms coming up and I wanted to let people try it out before I stop working on it for a week or so.

5 Likes

Way to go @twan got er done!:call_me_hand:

1 Like