Interest in CRonin Mount

Nothing yet from his shop. He gets back from vacation tomorrow. The wait is killing me.

Us too!!! :wink:

any news? :nerd:

How wide are these trucks, compared to the Caliber II’s? From what I’ve read these handle much better at low and high speeds?

The suspense…

Talked to Dan Monday night. Said he will have 2 prototypes finished up by the weekend. He apologized, his head machinist got hurt while he was on vacation and they didnt want to tell him so he is backed up.

2 Likes

Tried a Ronin on the front and wow it finally tames the sometimes sketchy tracking at speed while crossing a road seam of my Paris V2’s.

Much nicer turning and smaller radius while still being stable at speed. Feels a lot safer because it just tracks solid.

Excited to see how the rear Ronin will improve it more.

6 Likes

that looks really sexy! ronin + ollin logo goes along very well. never realized this, but the black finish around the edge is extremely smart, because the board appears to be much thinner!

2 Likes

Hey everyone, when it rains it pours. Had a personal issue to deal with for the last week and my machinists’ lead guy had a major accident in the factory. He will be fine, but the shop is royally backed up. Hoping again to have two working mounts in a few days. Sorry again to everyone who is waiting!

1 Like

It’s all good, thanks for the update!

1 Like

Meanwhile we prepare…Jimmy Riha awaits!

2 Likes

Yes! The red is awesome. Mine are raw, was actually thinking about powder coating, or even a baked on enamel.

Little disco maybe?

http://www.prismaticpowders.com/uploaded/public/final_pi_upb-1453.jpg

Lol as @longhairedboy says, red adds 15% more performance, at least! Lol

1 Like

can you get a shot next to some caliber 2’s?

competition is good right? :sunglasses:

Sure, but no comp lol

is it just me or does it look weird that the ronin logo is not centered properly?

1 Like

Yes, less than inspiring. The pivot cup is usually centered on the first leg of N, but instead here slightly to left of that. Bought straight from Ronin, so only Jimmy to blame I guess lol

Rolex vs Timex. Both show time, one just does it a hell of a lot nicer!

How is the mount coming along? Chomping at the bit to get this setup.

I feel you, sent him a message yesterday and he hasn’t gotten back to me yet. My new ride is sitting waiting and it’s just getting colder and colder outside, nerve wracking.

I feel bad for him though, the guy barely sleeps as it is and his head guy is out. If I don’t hear from him by morning I will reach out to him again.

2 Likes