Interest in another FOCBOX supply in San Francisco?

Who’s “the distributor”?

Same as before, onloop

I want hair products from LHB

4 Likes

Rumor has it there are a few sets of wheels with LHB “hair” in beta testing right now…

3 Likes

Thank you Jason for all the hard work you do for the Esk8 community. This forum is a gem and I am so grateful that you started this. I believe in what you are doing and I see the value in your products. That is why I give my money to Enertion and buy your products.

I look at Enertion as the Porsche of Esk8 and I love it. Some people just want a Honda(meepo). I actually like the China ESC. I feel like it is easy to use, affordable, and programmed well. It is perfect for the NON-SKATEBOARD community. It is perfect for the beginner who does not skateboard or Esk8 but wishes to learn.

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind words.

The Chinese ESC actualy seem to work ok, and they will only get better…

But you cannot easily configure them to run various motors. You cannot do anything with the… Most often they are hard coded to work with one motor.

Zero configuration, it’s the opposite of what building esk8 is about.

3 Likes

Hey, can you confirm MOQ?

100pcs moq

1 Like

Now I think about it, Long Haired Boy sounds like an enticing hair conditioner brand.

@longhairedboy permission to use your likeness? I’m gonna start bottling some hair conditioner and sell them for like $40. I’ll supply retailers like you at wholesale for $35. You don’t get much profit, but you can always charge more for shipping and handling fees :wink:

4 Likes

Time from payment to ship out?

That’s not how this works. The forum is SEO for enertion

@longhairedboy but really, its my hair that gives me all my powers.

…to much wishing.

1 Like

Read this entire thing and I see the same thing that I read with trampa about his prices shifting. Seems like just a systematic problem none of them can stay consistent because the market always shifts. So we r all stuck with these products untill we either step up and make our own style of FocBoxes or trampa style boards untill then we get shafted by those who do have these products. My uncle told me once “either step up from others or stand behind them in line” of course he was looking for his beer when he said it but it still applies. Just my opinion

3 Likes

Another thing is why cant the resellers in each country get together and do a type of group buy at that MOQ for that price then just send it to one person and divide and ship from that person it might save everyone some money who cant afford to do that moq on there own

1 Like

i think with a reasonable $3.50 per sale licensing fee we can get this moving. It needs to be whatever is in TRESemme for Dry & Damaged because that shit is the absolute bomb.

said imma need about tree fiddy.

2 Likes