If you ordered a FocBox from me, I have some news

My wallet has a restocking fee, you understand right

13 Likes

I have a few things to add here:

1. @onloop I’m sure you know this already, but chin up, you’re representing a company, you’ll always get bashed for mistakes whether they’re yours or not. Be truthful and communicate well at all times, however, and you’ll be supported.
  2. Everyone else, don’t forget a lot of people ordered during the Cyber Monday sale. Being a regular on a forum (even a very helpful one) should not get you special treatment. If Enertion helps one person modify their order, they have to do it for everyone and I’m pretty confident in saying it can and would create a logistics nightmare.
  3. Regardless of whether you believe Enertion made mistakes, the mistakes have been made and there’s nothing they can do about it at this point. Being a dick doesn’t help anyone.
12 Likes

Let me explain it in more simple terms…

1. You leave your car at a mates house and go out for some beers for his bucks show.
  2. You accidentally leave your keys and phone at the pub.
  3. You get a lift home with some hot chick who lives on an isolated property 300miles from the nearest phone.
  4. Your mate remembers he left the wedding ring in the car but he has already gone to the wedding.
  5. The pub that has your phone and keys gets shut down for 3 weeks because of a unknown legal issue.
  6. You shit the girls bed and she kicks your arse out and you start walking home.
  7. Your mates wife is pissed and demands that the wedding ring is delivered or she’s going call the wedding off.

This is basically the situation.

The point is it’s not as simple as you might think…

7 Likes

Your so smart bro. Congratulations

2 Likes

This is why thread about shipping orders are not allowed on the forum.

They are pointless.

Guys. What do you want to happen here? It’s not possible to ship the focboxes. I’m taking @onloop’s word for that.

1 Like

You wore your wedding ring before you got married, weirdo

3 Likes

You and @Deckoz need to esk8 joust!!!

Stephen-Colbert-Popcorn

12 Likes

Now you’re just making up new sections of the story to suit yourself… Lol…

2 Likes

8 Likes

Not true, I have only enough focbox for the focbox/nano orders

1 Like

1 Like

The problem here is really simple. enertion didn’t want to spend the extra shipping charge to split the order. It’s not complicated.

They were being “thrifty”

1 Like

Which wouldve been me if my charger was cancelled,simple

If it were canceled a while ago, it’s possible yes.

Whenever the day was that they were first announced as not in stock

Even if we decided to foot the bill to cover split shipments, which we have done in the past, the pub was closed… We were locked out of some random chicks house after shitting the bed… We couldn’t get the goods into the same fucking box… We tried we failed.

2 Likes

@onloop Hmm I want to help you but I think you’re not listening. @scepterr didn’t want the goods in the same box, he wanted them in different boxes. If you understand what we’re saying, and you understand that what happened shouldn’t have happened, you need to say so. So far you haven’t shown you intend to learn from your mistakes.

1 Like

Yeah, i get it… but thats something we normally don’t offer… On the rare occasion we might consider that but only when we know we can pull it off.

The preferred option is to cancel the order and place it again. Place two seperate orders.

3 Likes