I need two VESC6

I need to buy two VESC6 clones. I can’t afford two from trampa so have to go with clones. Who’s selling, the stewii thread has stagnated a bit.

1 Like

ask on his thread…

1 Like

I might be willing to sell mine, they’re from trampa’s beta program but they’re fully functional.

1 Like

If you dont need aluminum cases I have 2 that are done…

Ask @stewii I’m sure he can offer you with case.

Will you offer any type of repairs if they fail? Whats the price

These are with nrf. I would add all pin headers, remove my 2.4 ghz receiver and ship them in this case if wanted 220$ for both. If they fail wich I doubt I’ll fix them free of charge.

2 Likes

Hello everyone. Do you know how is the VESC 6 compare with the ESC of Meepo Boards?

1 Like

Better in every aspect?

4 Likes

Thank you koralle. would you share the set up of brake of vesc to me, because i found the brake of me was not good.

1 Like

this is kinda off topic but here you go I think this information is still valid for vesc 6:

If you want proper brakes, I suspect you will need a better battery too. Don’t know if the stock meepo battery can take much charging current…

2 Likes

OK. thanks Koralle. I will change a better battery, then follow the information that you share to set up it.

1 Like

@bimmmer i’ve pm-ed you.

@others i did ask stewwi in pm, never got a reply or heard anything. So my own thread makes sense

Hi, we sale vesc6 now, are you still find esc6?

Link, or it didn‘t happen…

This is picture, but we not official sale it.

2 Likes

Link please

1 Like

Hi, our website linking is www.flipsky.net, but we not official sold in our website. the ESC6 can order now but esc6 with case maybe available after 20 May

2 Likes

Cool cool. How much for 1pcs Vesc 6 based version?

2 Likes