HW6.4 based ESC - ESCape

If you by the whole thing mean housing. Then no, only PCB with all the components. This is diy after all :wink:

I would buy one set probably, just to starting into smd soldering. Later i would buy more:)

Don’t you also need to program it before using?

Sure you have to. Not sure how its done however, but can’t immagine that being harder than the soldering job.

Hi, finally all the pieces … editing in progress … again thanks stewii

9 Likes

Nice man very Nice … I look forward to receiving my vescape :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Where did you get this nice mount for the XT-connector?

No, I mean the red aluminium thing that mounts the XT-connector to the case.

oups ok désolé j’ai eu du mal à comprendre. Voici le lien pour …

6 Likes

Nice! Thanks!

That is awesome, I don’t know why more people are not on this!

4 Likes

I also had two Focbox on order initially. Got sick of waiting. Emailed them, cancelled the order, got a refund and then sent my cash to stewii.

1 Like

tomorrow last cable between the two and programming. I do not know why but I feel like I’m going to fly.

4 Likes

If you need to pair 2x10awg, save space and want to be able to disconnect, 8mm bullets :yum:

7 Likes

I was berly available to solder 10awg wire and with a solder gun i cant imagine trying to heat up 2 10awg wires together into a 8mm bullet connector what solder iron or gun do u use

Lol for that I used the Aoyue 9378 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BSW69LI/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_eumQAbZAKVAG4

I have two questions about the Bill of Materials. What is the Switch for at the very bottom (P8)? Also is the wireless and motion tracking stuff in the Place column required?

set at what temperature?

435c 10cha

1 Like

Hi after a little test on the road I would only say one thing … roxxy esc for sale! next board will be with stewii Escape. ps: if you emit sticker Escape could see me send it.

4 Likes