HW6.4 based ESC - ESCape

Stewii … dl > on print !

1 Like

Hey stewii, I wanted to message you about the ESCape but I cant figure out how to message you on this forum :frowning:

clic his name and > messages https://monlongboardelectrique.files.wordpress.com/2018/02/sans-titre-1.jpg

Thats what I expect to see, but I dont see any message tab or option. Is it some like new member limitation?

get your read time up bro. contribute, like some posts…

2 Likes

lol, it looks like that one like fixed it o.0 Thanks for the help

1 Like

Hey, I’m down to take 2 without housing, I believe I put down for 2 with, 2 without

Perfect Stewii ! Any advice to make the two in one ? You let the space between them open or separated ?

8 Likes

Your ESCape is doing nicely

7 Likes

Someone need to set up a competition in performance between the ESCape and the VESC6!

2 Likes

There shouldn’t be a measureable performance diff…it is identical

5 Likes

Just scrolled back up and found the link to the form. All completed. Thanks @stewii for providing this service to the community here.

I am asked quite often if a housing is necessary, so I’ve done a quick comparison with alu housing and nothing over the FETs:

notes:

-I had to stop the 60 amps test a bit earlier because my motor which is rated 50A max was starting to smell funny. -the housing was about 20-30 degrees C lower than the FETs -Once the FET temp cutoff kicked in which made the amperage go lower I stopped the test, it only happened in the tests without housing.

9 Likes

Are these available still? If so how do I order? Sorry if this has already been stated a billion times…

1 Like

the differences in temperature rise are quite obvious on the test … or the utility of a heat sink … Thanks for thé test

1 Like

Yes, they are, I keep making them, sometimes can take up to 2 weeks, depending how busy I am and if I need to wait for parts to arrive. Just message me if you want to order.

If the ones without housing are still available I’ll take 2 Planning to put them on a dual mount plate

Got mine today, and holy cow this thing is awesome!

Thanks again @stewii!

Lifespan of the FETs should be longer if ran cooler

1 Like

I would like 1 with the aluminum case. Please inform me how to contact you. not sure if this is pm or not.