HW6.4 based ESC - ESCape

Just to buy. Send me a message.

I just signed up on the google sheet and sent a question, GREAT work youā€™re doing here!

Iā€™ll buy 2 from you if theyā€™re cheaper than the ā€œb-boxā€ ones in total

Wow ! so effective Stewii :facepunch::star_struck: Thanks a lot again and again for all your work and services !!

4 Likes

Thanks. I appreciate it. b-boxes might be cheaper, not sure if bimmer has a final price. If I could afford buying components for 100 units I could make them cheaper but I cant.

iā€™d pay stewii more, b-box is kind of stewii clone with some changes. stewii has a all aluminium case, double case offeredā€¦ b-box stewii case/pom/alloy.

b-box is stewii re-design re-designedā€¦

how hard do you want to go?

3 Likes

Okay awesome, thanks man :slight_smile:

Yeah I am charging 160$ because I only made 50 aswell.

Hey @stewii I purchased 4 pcbs from you and built them up and milled out the casesā€¦ Do your top plate pcbs actually have anything on them? As Iā€™m thinking of just laser cutting some ABS or bare silicate board for case coversā€¦since I didnā€™t order cover pcbs(you hadnā€™t completed them yet)

Thanks

1 Like

OMG Are they real VESC9?

Cover pcb has a printed 2.4Ghz antenna for the nRF IC and the layout of all the connections, thatā€™s it.

1 Like

Ah ok thanks man. Iā€™m didnā€™t populate the nrf and not worried about silk screen.

Thanks dude.

No problem, stl file will be here tomorrow if you want to use it.

2 Likes

Another 3 almost finished. Housings will take a couple of weeks tho. So if anyone is after one without housing let me know.

5 Likes

Whats your soldering setup like? any pics?

1 Like

No pics, it is a reflow oven mostly and a 100W soldering iron for the cables. I only use the hot air station if I need to desolder something and that doesnt happen often.

3 Likes

ok, super !! Thanks Stewii, hope you take some time or find some to enjoy your WE still. Iā€™m not pressed for time (sorry donā€™t know if this expression exist in english ā€¦) but again, thanks for your work ! I will test it at once tomorow for sure :wink:

1 Like

I should say that the soldering work is so beautiful props @stewii

1 Like

he gets some practice :wink:

2 Likes