HW6.4 based ESC - ESCape

is it possible to contact you by mail or PM please thanks

What are the dimensions of the single and duel housings (Iā€™m down for 4 escapes and enclosures using the form since early last month).

Do I have 2 coming? I filled out something some time agoā€¦ :yum:

Iā€™d certainly take a dual ESCape in the housing.

Someone has been nice!!

Happy San ValentĆ­n!! They look so premium :sunglasses:! Thanks a lot @Stewii

10 Likes

Where can i purchase?

@stewii Just filled out the form. My papypal email is different so one again I completed form ticking ā€œexisting customerā€ and made a note to contact me for different email address for PayPal.

@Surfer any chance for dimensions? I would like to see if it will fit my enclosure

Hey thatā€™s the measures: 70x77x20mm Weight: 225gr I bit heavy compared with 4.12 without housing, almost half kilo extra on the board. Maybe the b-box is lighter,I have to check it out.

3 Likes

Dual is 137 x 72.2 x 24 (mm)

That thingiverse version is a very early design, the current version is 2mm longer and corners rounder.

I am working down on my list, I will message you guys.

4 Likes

Wicked! So slightly larger than the FOCbox - awesome! It should fit in my enclosure.

Seems like the race of V6 just started Focbox V6 https://imgur.com/a/h5KNK

3 Likes

That is just the same old focbox with a number 6 lol

1 Like

Probably you right, just I saw the comment on top of the picture from enertionboards " vescsix? Yep"

When they release the focbox6 I will have the ESCape 22S :smiley:

7 Likes

You talking about shipping? :rofl::rofl::rofl:!!

I belive about voltage :smiley:

I just created an account on thingiverse and will share the 3D file here, it takes 24h.

2 Likes

All good bro, as long as I have not fallen through the gaps doing a new jenso-emtb and a cantelated tesseract with ollin ronin mounts after I get through my current builds.

I have plenty of time if iā€™m in the que :smiley:

1 Like

Are PCB files available?

Or to buy?