HW6.4 based ESC - ESCape

Suggest u read the entire thread and not just ask something as in am lazy, trampa sells “vesc6” this thread is about wanting to make there similar or better vesc’s as trampa just not calling it vesc6 since it’s trademark read first please …@matwoSvK

1 Like

Hi everyone, I just received my 2 ESCape they are just wonderful … they are a little bigger than my roxxy esc I should change the support but too happy. thanks again to @stewii :wink:

16 Likes

Whats not good with the Roxxy ? :joy: ah i remember its the fkn break … :kissing_heart::joy:

7 Likes

And the fire :fire:

2 Likes

Been doing the ESCapes slowly, but steady :slight_smile: Apologies if I forget or take too long answering people.

Got a new batch of PCBs and from now on the PCBs have 2oz copper thick and ENIG.

22 Likes

Hey @stewii these pcb look great, is the price the same? What effect if any on continuous amps?

Just got my latest ESCapes —- now if those Carvon would just ship i could post two new builds :slight_smile:

I like the smooth corner of the aluminum casing… definitely a distinct look…

26 Likes

Just ordered mine. First VESC after all this time… now I’m truly an esk8 junkie. Time to go out and spend more money on bluetooth modules etc XD

1 Like

A lot of the parts in the BOM have a minimum order. Especially the drv8301.

Can’t wait to get mine, they are in ATL ATM

1 Like

Just found this thread. Wish I came across it earlier, rather than throwing my cash at the Focbox and waiting, waiting, waiting for shipping.

I’ll be keeping a very close eye on this thread from now on as I am super keen to see the dual ESCape with enclosure.

1 Like

Bravo Stewii for designing the VESCape, the great job. Is it possible to just get 2 Alu box? If yes can you me by email to communicate me the price with delivery in France … Thank you Manu Good ride

Hi e-riders :slight_smile:

1st - Thanks a lot @stewii !! Awesome work, they looks sooo great !

But also, I came with a question : did someone work on something like @Kug3lis Fox one case ?

Should be perfect to set on the build … :yum: (if not I may be in the same ask as @Manu39 )

1 Like

Yeah @stewii show that. http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/hw6-4-based-esc-escape/37579/268

1 Like

Thanks Luke ! :blush: haha I forgot that I already liked the pic …

So Stewii, you could already count me in :wink: :+1:

2 Likes

Yes I’ve an untested dual housing design but not sure if I can get enough people interested ( around 20).

2 Likes

I’m in @stewii…with ESCapes too

Yes I can put you down for the 2nd batch

sweet deck :slight_smile:

2 Likes

ok, thanks stewii, perfectly understandable. So I will wait (I got time, its for my esk8 build for the spring season) Maybe I can try your housing (I try with a thingiverse link around here, not give much attention but it doesn’t fit the version I got ^^…) in 3d print then to do cnc it ? If you could share your model I could try to do some here for frensh guys … :blush:

1 Like