HW6.4 based ESC - ESCape

Get some other candy meanwhile;)

2 Likes

I’d say @stewii has too many PMs asking the same thing, me-when-how much-me-me-me :clown_face:

2 Likes

Good thing happen to those who wait.:sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks guys

Username does not check out

5 Likes

So, I finished the first few full ESCape with alu housing. I have been receiving a lot of messages, so sorry for taking so long answering them. Here is two of them: (I might change the cover PCB to black)

Also a dual full enclosed housing is under work:

I will do a pre-order through a website that is going to be up soon.

stay tuned

32 Likes

Is that for the housing only, or 2 VESC and the dual housing? I already filled out the form for 2 of them, so would I need to fill out the new form to get on the wait list for them?

Hello, how much is the max motor amps?

Max motor amps depends on your motors dude. :wink:

1 Like

Hi same design that trampa so normally advertised up to 120 A … but I saw jenso de etoxx make them run higher in no limit mode …

1 Like

after it seems that the leopard is not resisted but at the same time they are announced at 90 A max.

They are real purdy, glad you’re swamped I’ve yet to recover from the wallet bash @scepterr @Rithblu gave me this month, I will have those two we talked about :smiley:

2 Likes

That’s nice, so the ESC has become stronger than Leopard motors ? It’s good news ! No erpm limit worries, no DRV worries and able to pull high amps.

1 Like

max motor amps is more limited by what the esc can do. Even a small motor can do many amps for a short period of time

whats the max motor amps this esc will do?

it depends on the firmware you want to use if you use 6.4 firmware even that trampa limited to 120 A max if you use nohw version. limit you can climb higher but at your risk…

this is what stewie told me:

yes and if I understood it currently used 2 × alien motor 8085 announced at 150A max and it works too.

1 Like

With such amount of processing power, we need soon 2170 or going back to lipos to get the vesc warm up!

i’m confused by what you last said to vanarian: are you saying you run it at 150 motor amps or is the 150 the motor’s claimed amp limit?

excuse me my english not very good. I said @nowind (= jenso = E-toxx) was driving with leopard and killed the engine then it is currently rolling with motor alien and it works … now not sure that is last limit.

hello, here is a link to the post I’m talking about. and it’s not me but nowind I’m talking to you about.

1 Like