HW6.4 based ESC - ESCape

can you please elaborate?

The first case design made the motherboard flex inside it, too much flex mixed with road vibrations caused the board to develop issues over time, the last version of the case is way better no more flexing of the electronic board and 100% more reliable.

3 Likes

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

28 Likes

what guage wires are they. they look a little thin for such a high performasce machine?

other than that. looks bloody sick

Itā€™s 14AWG. I have Racestar BRH-5065 140KV so for now itā€™s more than enough :wink: Battery wires are 10AWG.

2 Likes

fair enough, just my eyes playing tricks on me again :smiley:

Those cellphones cameras are quite wide angle so they play trick on everybody :wink:

Did you solder the whole thing yourself, or?

No, got the whole thing from @stewii

1 Like

If I may ask, how long was the wait time?

Thanks.

Canā€™t tell exactly because Iā€™m not in rush but as I remember from time when I said ok I want it it was quite fast. But you should contact @stewii because I have no idea on how many pcs heā€™s working on currently.

I might have toā€¦I filled out the form a few days ago and I still havenā€™t had any contact from him as of yet, to know if it went through. Because I thought it was required to pay upfrontā€¦

Iā€™ll wait a few more days though, to give him some more time. Looks like heā€™s a bit busy.

1 Like

@stewii Im from Auckland, New Zealand I would like to know the cost of a single PCB and cost of shipping to Auckland, New Zealand

Thanks.

Your ESCape logo looks fantastic. Correction: that ESCape logo looks fantastic :grinning:

Hi guys, I ordered 2 Escape from @stewi I would have them this week normally. the delay is about a month. For my part I write to him privately. as I have in my possession I would share the photos.

Thank you but it belongs to @stewii :wink:

@Ps6ch0d0gg thatā€™s the way it is sometimes. Iā€™m kind of use to wait because I order stuff from Banggood and Aliexpress. ESCape is great hardware and comparing prices to Trampa itā€™s definitely worth to wait

Is there a way to get in contact with him privately? an email address?

Just send him a private message.

you just have to click on its name and choose private message optionšŸ˜‰

for my part I am like a child waiting for his lollipop :joy::wink:

1 Like