HW6.4 based ESC - B-box

Think you can use the motion sensor for turning indicators.

iā€™m mainly interested in the increased power handling and abuse tolerance. Iā€™ve managed to eak about as much life out of a focbox as i can get using just settings and vibrational damping techniques. They last pretty much forever in my boards now, but anything that eliminates accidental failures during installation would be welcome.

5 Likes

hmm interesting I wonder if it would output G-forces?

please put me down for 2 also

@bimmer Looks good, i would take 2 if you still not have all 50 reserved.

Was it possible to get the design files for the box? The thread got locked last time so I couldnā€™t respond In the thread. I need to open them in Fusion 360.

Do you ship to Europe?

E-Skate is a robot toughā€¦ if anyone has a better answer thank you. Which motion does it sense?

I guess it works like the accelerometrer on your smartphone. If you wont work with complicated torque vectoring aplications (witch would need even more data to work) I dont think it would be of any useā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m down for two; one for my lawyer and one for me :wink: but we can wait for theose sexy new PCBs

2 Likes

It is not implemented in the firmware yet so it serves no function other than preparing it for the future.

I filled out the form you posted before for 2 units, is that good enough or should I watch out for a diff form?

Thatā€™ll be fine I havenā€™t followed up due to the stipulations that were in place. Iā€™ll repost it and send out the e-mails coming week if youā€™re on it now your spot is safe.

1 Like

Hope I can jump in if not already on this formā€¦

Currently: pxss Scepterr stevemk14ebr abenny b264 Have their slots

the pre payment will only come due once everything is here and ready to be assembled after that Full payment will come due within 14 days. If you fail to pay the final amount in time you lose your slot and the pre-payment is refunded.

5 Likes

I need the MPU9150 / MPU9250 motion-sensor; it is essential to my use-case

It can be added by hand if needed, as long as the pads are there

I have the parts for 10 here and can add them to yours.

1 Like

Is there a reservation method on the super-duper new pcbs yet

PCBs come from @stewii I think

B-box comes from @bimmer using @stewiiā€™s PCB

If I understand correctly

1 Like

Ok so @stewii supply chain

Can someone tell me the price hw 6.4 ESC id gladly try it out but I donā€™t know the price I scrolled up couldnā€™t find the price

Search this thread. He said heā€™s gauging interest at 150 for the first 50.