HW6.4 based ESC - B-box

Repetitive work is where gains are made. Fixturing and setup are very costly. On the other hand, replacing stock and running cam is not.

Yes, but shop will better do more jobs on lower scale and earn more money on fixturing than doing same design over and over thatā€™s just my experience with shops in Europe side :wink:

:popcorn: work ethic :joy:

2 Likes

Iā€™m over talking about machining. Iā€™ve reduced material by 30% and machine time by 40% with out sacrificing heat sinking. I am trying to offer a good product for a reasonable price not get rich and make high end parts. All electronics will remain 100% original according to Bom by Stewie. The case is going to be a 3 part: Aluminum base, Abs midsection and PCB top(cover).

Just realized I donā€™t need the inserts anymore.

21 Likes

Is the case open source? Iā€™d love to mill a few if they fit Stevieā€™s design.

What cad format do you need? @Minim

Offer a no warranty option for EU? Warranty is usually limited anyway with user installed electronics. For the price you are asking, some may be willing to risk it.

Catch7706

heatsinks are done and inroute aswell as all electrical components. Just waiting for the pcbā€™s now.

22 Likes

Where am is sending the monies/placing the order???

You donā€™t yet, I donā€™t want anyones money unless I have full controll over everything. The heatsinks could get held up at customs etc But I might set up a pre order form or such where you can secure one of the 50 when they are ready. EDIT: Iā€™ve goten alot of messages asking for pre orders. I need everyone to understand that if I do offer pre order it will take the time it takes if you canā€™t wait do not send me money. I will wait and see how people feel about this and if its mostly positive, I will publish the form.

10 Likes

How much roughly would the preorder ones be ?im in lol

1 Like

Im in too too too

1 Like

Ill take one too!

Iā€™m down for two. These look great so far.

It would be cool to have one tested in really rough conditions. Unless thatā€™s been done already ?

I want 2 of these

something that fusion 360 can eat :smiley:

1 Like

I want one!

Ipt? Fusion is autodesk.

2 Likes

hey dude I know you have the best of intentions but you are not a regular or level three member so you can not do a group buy according to the forum rules.

This was let go before as you were bank rolling this your self, you need to get another member state side to get involved who is the right level or the mods will shut this down. Id suggest editing your above post and look for a level three near you I am sure all will be willing to help to make this happen.

Where do you live bro?

@b264 @stormboard1 @louwii @cosmicc89 @Deckoz @scepterr @JohnnyMeduse
@mmaner @longhairedboy

here are a few options who have been involved in this thread, I could do it but Iā€™m downunder bro

3 Likes