Hummie Deck: New Wood & Carbon Decks. GROUP BUY - Round 5 $125 (Shipped US) + Worldwide shipping POST 2268

looks great, i love how lopro it is even with top mounting.

mine’s coming together, can’t wait.

how’s the carvon SDs?

1 Like

wow that’s nice. had to zoom in and see 107s. what top speed would that possibly do?

1 Like

@Hummie (or anyone else that has this board already) what’s the maximum amount of cells u can mount in this thing under the deck?

depends what else you want to fit and how you connect them.

You could estimate amount of cells with the picture posted above.

The motors will have the risers with the connectors, the ECS’s are mounting on top and the underside will be cells and a bms only ideally I want 60 cells

Here’s 10s5p laid over the deck.

5 Likes

8 Likes

Ah so 48 cells almost fits (no room for wires/connectors) 50 doesn’t quite fit. Thanks for the photos right next to each other guys.

Ah right I remember, that 10s5p doesn’t quite fit width wise

Does the pink surface do anything? Is it just paper?

It’s fish paper. Deck has 2 layer of carbon which is conductive. So playing it safe rather than sorry

4 Likes

How many would fit w/o focbox? My esc’s are always top mounted

Total lenght is 585mm. A single 18650 is 18.4 mm. Do the math :slight_smile: Yeah widht is 140mm

1 Like

Is that for a 30q? Because different cells have variances in size due to their wraps

30q Ten char

they said getting the deck cut without the cutouts for the trucks isn’t possible in small quantities and this GB is for the same deck as everyone has shown and the only changes will be the cutout will be a bit wider and maybe a hair longer and to be decided and the hidden carbon layer moved down inside

:expressionless: ten… I was having big plans for this deck, pity there is not top mount version available. I’m out @Hummie, thanks anyway.

10?

@Hummie

Do you know the price for getting it shipped to UK/EU?

1 Like

I know the answer to that. @bigben will recieve them straight from china. Taxes will be about 6-10£ and shipping about 20-25£…

1 Like

Shipping to Finland was really expensive! If it’s UK it can be a lot cheaper. Others European countries cheaper too.

2 Likes