Hummie Deck: New Wood & Carbon Decks. GROUP BUY - Round 5 $125 (Shipped US) + Worldwide shipping POST 2268

its about integrity and its about design. but still the cutout would be too thin…

exactly what I planned to do

1 Like

X thing also great for using as base to mount light on, doing that on a few :wink:

1 Like

show me please

Hehe not ready yet Just tap and thread a hole, instamount

pics or it didn’t happen

4 Likes

@Acidfie

these are really beefy at the noses and I think integrity is not an issue if you do the x thing.

1 Like

okay 1 problem is gone, now the cutting is the next problem

cut what? dlsfjsdlafjlsdjkf

1 Like

Dude… either you want the board or you don’t. This board comes as pictured. Look around for something comparable… you’ll be back w/$110.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Didn’t mean to step on toes… :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

@Hummie Sent bro…put me on the list…

1 Like

your work is great really, i appreciate that much enthusiasm. the board looks really great and i bet it rides perfect.

but just think of it, if i am buying a new deck, it should fit like the way i need it. i just ordered an enclosure with specific dimensions that wont be modifiable.

is just thought of sending you some more bucks in order to get a personal fitted deck, unique.

if you are making them by yourself, it should not be the problem to not cut out the trucks mounts, and if you are milling the integrated enclosure by yourself/with your machines, it should be possible to do this.

still, i like the artwork, it is definitely a masterpiece, but it does not fit in my new project with this style and dimensions of the milling. so if you could personalize decks in the making, that would be super fancy! else, i am sadly out although i would really love to use one!

just my 2 pennys, dude!

it is not about the money, it is about the fitting. if i could get a perfectly fit board for 50 bucks more, i would take it. thats because those X-Things alone would cost about 30 afaik.

you did not step on my toes, all i want to know if personalized decks ARE possible, if they manufacture it themselfes.

he’s not making them by hand

1 Like

still, he let the boards be produced in such small amounts that personalization is possible

uh unless you can find 50 other people that want it topmounted. you’re out of luck.

1 Like

I do wonder how the factories work when it comes to these things. Hummie would have to order 30 or 50 of the EXACT same thing… But if you ask them to do a little less for one DECK they say no? That’s rather strict especially when the request it to do less.

1 Like

exactly my tought. i do not net the milling, i do not need the doubledrop. simple as that, for more i am not asking

ok then why are you wasting calories here, no one really cares that you don’t want this deck

5 Likes

The request is to do less yes, but bear in mind the time it takes to setup a CNC machine. finding the right toolbits, coding the program, adjusting cnc. After all that work they are just making 1 deck.

But they could do a run of 50 decks with the same setup time

Edit- I am no expert, I have just googled a few things in the past

1 Like