Pulleys out of stock

@Tonto2k Generally shipping internationally is about $13. Although i might try to organize a mini group buy for Australia

Cool mate let me know if you do the group buy please :+1:

1 Like

Just bought and paid for 2 pulleys being shipped to Sydney. If anyone else is in Sydney now’s the time to buy and combine. I live in Rosebery if it makes any difference.

1 Like

Just wondering if you have any left. I’d be interested in 2 sets. I’m in the US.

1 Like

Yeah I have a lot more pulleys left. sorry if that’s not clear. PM sent

I’ll take two of the 15T steel motor pulleys if you have any left. I think they should fit my CGT no problem. The aluminum ones that come on it are garbage.

Yeah I purchased in bulk so I have plenty of pulleys left. I’ll pm you

Wheel pulleys fit MBS all terrain wheels

6 Likes

Hi Titoxd.

With your setup: …MBS100mm wheels , (15T, 40T), , what KV motors ? **S Battery ?

What speed were you getting ?

Ok I’ll take 2

1 Like

PM me. Motor pulley, wheel pulley or one of each

I haven’t taken MBS wheels to top speed but with 97mm abecs, 12s, 200kv I’ve gone about 35mph

1 Like

I have both pulleys in stock and ready to ship. I also provide you with tracking number for those wondering

1 Like

Received mine in the mail recently. Must say, these seem to be of very high quality!

@Titoxd10001 Where did you get these pulleys, so that I might source them for future builds when you eventually run out of them?

What is the cost for 2 sets shipped to NorCal

1 Like

Two sets as in two motor pulleys and two wheel pulleys is $50 + 6 shipping $56.00 as friends and family or $57.93 as goods and services

Let me know if you have any more questions

2 Likes

Glad you like the quality of the pulleys @Alanhunt123

I purchased from overseas in large quantity so I have plenty of pulleys left before I run out.

I got my pulleys today. They fit the Evolve motors easily. So much stronger and better feeling than the aluminum ones. Thanks again man they came super quick!

I’m glad you like the pulleys and good to know they fit Evolve. I do my best to ship as soon as possible

2 Likes