How to wire this bms

re’s are 2 pics, 1 of the 5 wires coming from the bms and one of the 2x 3s to 6s cable.

The 6s cable has a total of 8 wires with a red and black connected in the middle , how do I wire those up two the 5 on the bms and which ones do I leave out or connect together. I will be cutting the end off the 6s jst cable just need to know how to wire the 8 wires to the 5 on the bms

Red and black are basically each end of the connector, the others are in the middle but you’ll have to see which numbers the colours correspond to on the BMS. If it were in shot I’d be able to tell you…

Is this what you need?

Ah! They’re not labelled! You get any documentation with it?

Looks like red and black may not be the main + and - for the pack…

Are you using the BMS for discharge as well as charge?

Just charge

OK, any documentation?

That’s all I could find

OK here goes…

Thank you so much I would have had no idea

I wired up and plugged it in and left for a while then checked lipo and still same % , how do I check if power is going to the bms?

that’s a very strange bms. I wouldn’t trust my Lipos to that bms. Good Luck to you.

What would you trust then?

Bestech or Battery Supports. As far as I’m concerned those are the only suitable brands for this application.

Ok I’ve seen people make them with this bms I just don’t know how to use it

Do you know what its max discharge rate is?

I’m not using it for discharging

http://www.batterysupports.com/22v-24v-6s-60a-6x-36v-lithium-ion-lipo-battery-bms-pcm-pcb-p-478.html http://bestechpower.com/222v6spcmbmspcbforli-ionli-polymerbatterypack/PCM-D223V1.html

Thanks I will see if this one will work and if not I will get one of those

you will be if you wire according to the instructions and it looks like it doesn’t give you an option since you have to run the main power lead through it because it has not balance pin for cell 6

This is the first bms I’ve seen that has you running the battery main positive through the bms.

The thing is, if this bms is low power like I think it is, you could wind up with a melt down of the bms and since both your positive and negative battery mains are connected to it, it might possibly short your battery and your whole board could go up in flames