How do you clock milage on your board?

Same right now but thought it might be interesting :thinking:

Well I’m not using a board to commute. But I bet the guys who do have a rough idea of their weekly mileage and base maintenance off of that. Assuming they don’t have an app to track that stuff every day. I have a Bluetooth module but I wouldn’t say I check it every ride. Or rather hit record when I start riding.

Does the Bluetooth module track distance per ride? Think I might have to get one…

I clock mileage with a Bluetooth module connected to my vescs and use @Ackmaniac firmware. It’s pretty awesome. I can track distance per ride if you choose a different trip I believe. These are just my weekly tracks so far.

3 Likes

It does. If you hit record. Then stop it when you finish.

Is it possible to make it record distance each time you turn the board on and it connects?

Ah damn, It would be useful if you were able to record whenever you turned the board on

This is the metr module. It connects real quick and gives you realtime data as well. After you upload the data you record which is also easy it gives you a rundown of your trip.

1 Like

That would be a good question for the developer. Have him implement a toggle in the app to record on startup.

What app do you use?

This is the thread for his module and the app that works with it. There are other like it. This is just the one I used.

2 Likes

That’s asking too much. When I need to be somewhere, I grab and GO

Barely stop long enough to throw braincase reinforcement on

Exactly :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You have auto recording in metr as well…

This is anmetr record…

metr.at is like no other :wink:

You can enable automatic records and forget about the app. It will wake up when you power your board and start riding

1 Like

Does this work with any vesc bluetooth module? And do you need to instal special firmware on your vesc to run it?

No, you need to buy the module here metr.at/shop. It works best with latest official firmware from VESC Tool.

You’ll need a metr module.

-2.xx firmwares metr works on all, Perimetr only works on metr custom firmware -3.xx firmwares, I’m using ackmaniac 3.100 and metr and perimeter work.

1 Like

Of course it’s already enabled. Thank you

1 Like

Wow your wh/mile are crazy haha, mine comes in at 12ish for my dual drive board

Screenshot is from the Bluetooth module on one VESC, split ppm

Anyway, I like tracking with the ackmaniac app as well like Sean!

1 Like