Horrible Communication By AlexTech

Man…seeing how little can be realistically done in this scenario is maddening. I was always terrified to get in “trouble” of any kind when I was a teenager. Looks like I could have gotten away with a LOT more delinquency.

3 Likes

Time for plan B?

If a minor took this much money from me, I could care less what he or his guidance counselor had to say.

8 Likes

My guess is that’s probably why they didn’t want to file a felony police report and scar the kid for life. Instead just scar him for a month :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

All, do not flood the forum with threats of violence. We will not enable that kind of solution.

We tried our best to catalyze action, but nobody wanted to go through process of filing a police report. If someone wants to take a new step to legally pursue justice, please feel free to do so.

Today is Martin Luther King Day in the United States. He was an advocate for non-violence in some of the most challenging times in our country’s history. Let that message resonate here too…

10 Likes

Not quite sure why my post was flagged as inappropriate as it was not a call for blood or anything nor did it have offensive language.

2 Likes

Not one person is filling out a police report? Shit dude at least get his sleazy ass on Judge Judy and humiliate that punk.

4 Likes

@treenutter I don’t think anyone deserves a 1000 year suspension. Don’t you think ten years is more reasonable? The adult Alex might not be so foolish or conniving.

3 Likes

Thanks treenutter.

2 Likes

What?! No. And if you’re friends with his punk ass your walking a thin line. If you screw over the community or think it should be taken lightly when someone does you need to go. I don’t care where.

And frankly speaking, With all the time that was put into rectifying the situation by Jamie, all of you guys should have taken the time to file the police reports.

what a friggen waste of time…

10 Likes

There was a suggestion in your post revolving around an act of intimidation, which in some cases may infer violent intent.

Basically, please keep everything here as legal as possible guys. Anything else is only going to hinder any legal action someone else MAY wish to take against this guy.

2 Likes

There is no way I am friends with him. I’m an older guy first of all, and second I don’t condone theft or thieves and I hope @Alextech sits in a prison cell.

I’m just saying that a thousand years is too much punishment for anything. Even capital murder. Just putting it out there.

2 Likes

Banned Permanently is perfect punishment. He’s a dishonest piece of crap. His whole deal was a con from the beginning.

5 Likes

I agree with you on most of your points. Quite frankly, I find it ridiculous people use age as a viable excuse for every bad decision made. Stealing and conning people is absolutely wrong and inexcusable and people who continue doing it repeatedly will not change 10 years or even 30 years from now.

This situation is a little unique though…and maybe Jamie could do a PSA, detailing what went down with an essay and what not… I knew of a story where someone got screwed over and something was stolen from him, and there was no legal action he could take because the crook who scammed him covered his tracks well. Instead, he posted the entirety of the story on the internet. The history of the situation is now passed around through word of mouth as well as on the internet. And quite a group of people refused to do business with the crook because of it.

1 Like

Bags of dog shit go where they belong, the garbage :wink:

$4,000 tho.

It took so many months just to implement something very basic about selling…being at least 18 years of age. How is this going to be verified?

4 Likes

My question to you would be: Why would Jamie waste anymore time on it with an essay? Alextech never had anything good to offer the community anyway that they cant get themselves from Alibaba.

The people who lost money, didn’t want to waste their time filing a police report or visiting him with a sheriff. So all in all, it’s a loss from start to finish.

What did he personally contribute though? Nothing.

1 Like

i’m just wondering if I could get something like a pass…

it’s common knowledge that i’m not 18.

When do you turn 18 Leo?

a little under 5 years :wink:

2 Likes

It really doesn’t have to be Jamie, to be honest.

It’ll be more effective if the essay/collection of posts were put and pinned on Reddit, since that has a whole lot more traffic than here.

It’s only a suggestion. If anyone who is willing to do it, may do so if they wish. Only thing is, it can’t be some sort of smear-campaign-esque write up. That’s going to be a legal crapstorm in and of itself.

2 Likes