Horrible Communication By AlexTech

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.

Anyone considering filing a police report?

i’m looking at one of his 10S3P packs right now. Its total shit. A rabid chimpanzee built this thing.

5 Likes

pictures?

After carefully removing the reinforced packaging tape that was wrapped around it as a jacket:

4 Likes

Did he run out of nickel strip and use 12awg instead?

That bms doesn’t have a switch but I’ve used it with one of ur switches and it hasn’t had any problems

what bms is this? i’ve never seen it before.

1 Like

China model I’ll try and find the link when I was looking for ones to use on my batteries I found that one the heatsink was what really appealed to me, I checked my cells just now and all are at the same voltage, I haven’t had any actual issues with it, except needing a switch, I haven’t used it for any customer batteries yet though

WOW… you’ve really found a way to make esk8 beautiful… keep up the good work Bro !!!

1 Like

i’m sticking with battery supports until the JTAG hits the shelves so to speak.

What are you even?

OHHHH this is not one of your … :joy::joy::joy::grin:

4 Likes

you! i oughta…

4 Likes

OM to the F G. :astonished:

6 Likes

i really like the bestech never had a problem they are just a bit big. Id love to buy a few also

I’ve used the supper/battery supports and bestech BMS’s and I like the built in E-Switch on the bestech. Saves money on adding an external switch. FYI, the supower BMS’s support an E-Switch as well, you have to order them custom though.

2 Likes

yeah i just hate having to have a board on while its charging.

2 Likes

I can dig that, took some getting used too

holy fuck is the middle just isolated with tape?

this looks like a FISA job, fuck it start again