Horrible Communication By AlexTech

I suggest that you just suspend his account here on the forum. Because any communication here with @Alextech is useless. Time to let the authorities handle it. There are enough people effected here to make a strong case against him.

It’s just who will take the lead.

Hahah … dang

All, Everyone who is owed something from @Alextech is now a part of a private discussion we are having about the next steps. We made an initial attempt to identify and hand-off responsibility for the debts to a legal adult on @Alextech’s side.

The first attempt didn’t work, so we are now taking additional steps to make sure everyone gets a refund. For that to work I need to ask everyone hold off on taking action without checking in with us. Let us do it together in a unified manner. This problem is complicated by several factors; the seller is a legal minor, some transactions were conducted as “friends and family,” there is no business structure to sue, and communication from @Alextech is, as you all know, not adequate.

Our community is a close-knit group of enthusiasts; we trust each other with advice, sales, and our successes and failures in building and design. I consider most of the regulars here personal friends that I would go out on a limb for. Like all of you, I really care about the community. So when someone comes into the group and rips people off, it really stings! How did we let a wolf into the den?!

Please know that we won’t let the community become saturated with con-artists. We’ll deal with it intelligently. We are far smarter than a 17-year-old that has learned to manipulate trust. We can handle it. I’ll report back here once we’ve made progress.

@mccloed @sukurity @willpark16 @Wubbalubbadubdub @Sander @localredhead @thisguyhere

11 Likes

Full disclose I have no financial ties to @Alextech, he hasn’t taken any money from me.

I was just appalled on behalf of others, esp @mccloed who I know personally.

3 Likes

Likewise. But the saying goes: “When you fuck with my family you fuck with me.”

And another saying goes: “I know people in Roseville”

4 Likes

He has no money off me but then he’s lucky he hasn’t!!

A lot of you are probably too young to reconise the film!!

1 Like

2 Likes

@Sapphirinia pls make sure you add yourself to the google sheet that @Sander started here in this thread. I’ll add you to our PM group for folks that are owed a product or refund.

2 Likes

This is legit starting to make me mad.

Is this guy for real…it’s on its way…can I have your address!! WTF no wonder shit’s gone missing if he’s posting it at the lost office!! Straight up! what a cunt!

add me to the list of people he has stolen from

What was it?

Private message @treenutter please, if you wouldn’t mind. He’s trying to communicate directly with anyone involved and help get something done.

And if it’s not too much trouble, tell him what you ordered from Alextech and your story.

Thank you.

1 Like

I sent him around $300 and he was supposed to send me a motor, a battery with a bms, three chargers and a another bms

42 posts were split to a new topic: Willpark and jayallday slug it out

A post was merged into an existing topic: Willpark and jayallday slug it out

@treenutter any updates? I didn’t order anything from Alextech but I’m still curious how this issue is going or if it’s getting resolved

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.