Horrible Communication By AlexTech

http://www.courts.ca.gov/1007.htm

1 Like

Iā€™m surprised after all of the drama on this thread that he has the nerve to keep bs-ing people. Especially you of all people lol. Youā€™ve been dealing with this mess even before i got caught upā€¦crazy!

All, @Alextechā€™s business mentor has been unresponsive so we are no longer pursuing communication with that person. My goal has been to get a responsible legal adult to work with @Alextech to resolve the issues.

Iā€™ve asked @Alextech if he and I could have a discussion with his family to make a plan, then a series of responsible adults would be looking after him to get the refunds and orders processed. He declined my initial offer and Iā€™ve written to him again with further explanation and asked him to reconsider.

Iā€™ve asked him to make a call by the end of today about whether he might reconsider, so Iā€™m waiting on that response. Please keep all posts and communications civil :slight_smile:

@mccloed @sukurity @willpark16 @Wubbalubbadubdub @Sander @localredhead @thisguyhere

4 Likes

His profile on here was active 8 hours ago so he is fully aware of what is going on in this thread.

3 Likes

Certified letter to the parents of Alex? Is that possible?

1 Like

People keep saying Alex is ā€œjust a kidā€. Does anyone know how old he is? Some people like to call 18 and 19 year olds on up to those in their early 20s ā€œkidsā€. Legally, if he is above the age of 18 he is an adult.

I also want to say that I appreciate @treenutter and the time heā€™s taken to deal with this issue for everyone.

5 Likes

I agree. He is obviously old enough to know between right and wrong, and what he did to others here is wrong. Just because heā€™s young is no excuse for him NOT to take responsibility for his actions (or in this case, inaction) and mistakes.

Much appreciation to @treenutter for handling this for everyone in a proper manner. Good wishes to everyone that was wronged and hopefully they get everything owed to them.

7 Likes

Letting everyone know @Alextech has reached out to me.

Iā€™ve stated my desire is only for a refund.

1 Like

I received this email today, but it looks like the echeck is not going to go through. Yet again I wait.

1 Like

Any updates?

1 Like

I figured this would happen.

2 Likes

So Alex is getting me some 25rs, a new bms, and a new charger, not exactly the same value but it will be faster than a PayPal refund

1 Like

All, When @Alextechā€™s business manager did not respond to our outreach, I suggested that he and I have a discussion with his parents. @Alextech is legally a minor, and my goal has been to get a legal adult involved in resolving all of the outstanding debt. He has declined my offer, despite my insistence, to have a call with his parents about the outstanding debts he has.

Iā€™ve explained to him that if forum members organize and seek claims against him, his family could be responsible for that debt.

At this point, I have not heard from @Alextech in a week and I have decided to stop sending him daily reminders via text and email about the need to make progress.

I believe that he has the intention of refunding those that he can. However, I donā€™t think that he has the financial resources to achieve this quickly, especially for the higher-cost refunds.

Has anyone on the list below received a payment or satisfactory product? Please note that a declaration from @Alextech that a refund/product is coming shouldnā€™t be considered a resolution.

@mccloed @sukurity @willpark16 @Wubbalubbadubdub @Sander @localredhead @thisguyhere

2 Likes

Letā€™s be honest, heā€™s a kid and scared of getting in trouble. He will not be resolving these problems as he does not have the money to make it right. If anyone still has a package from him I suggest using the return address in your favor. If you have an address finding out which school he attends it shouldnā€™t be hard to deduce.

4 Likes

@flywithgriff I agree. I am going to PM those that are owed something. We will organize privately and update here.

1 Like

@treenutter despite these problemsā€¦

@Alextech website is still up

1 Like

I just put out a public service announcement everywhere. With nothing to sell and no way to settle up with everyone you shouldnā€™t be trying to make new sales.

1 Like

Look whoā€™s still wanting to take orders, I asked if they had their $900 board in stock to ship, this was the response.

This is clearly fraud at this point:

5 Likes

Someone call his school and let them know you will be contacting the locat tv station to run a story about the local high school operating a business mentorship program that promotes fraud and theft.

14 Likes

This right here ^ is proof heā€™s not going to stop.

4 Likes