Help me out please

Or…ask your parents to setup a crypto account, put the money in you earn…and learn to trade…

3 Likes

hey man i’m 16 and i know the struggle. This shit is really expensive for us teens. Hang in there, you’ll be riding soon enough.

3 Likes

2 Likes

@WARMAN this request doesn’t conflict with any current forum rules, so we won’t delete it immediately.

However, if this becomes a trend I think we’d want to keep it at bay.

2 Likes

Well if anyone has any big batteries (10s,12s), vescs, motors, wheels, or pulleys they want to donate I would greatly appreciate it.

3 Likes

I would also accept donations of LHB completes :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Ive waited months without riding because I blew up parts, Im 15 years old aswell, get a job or something, fix other peoples phones. I work at a club that sometimes make me work until 1am due to parties.

I might sound like a dick but this is pretty infuriating. Coming from another 15 year old who works his ass off. I also have to part time at my parents restuarant with no pay, find one way or another to get money, don’t just ask other people for stuff and try to make them feel bad for you.

It is the equivalent as an adult living a decent life but then going into a crowd asking money to buy car. It doesn’t work like that. People work their ass off to get the slightest bit of money and you’re here trying to get free stuff.

Its really pathetic honestly. Don’t buy anything if you can’t afford it, wait until you have the money.

8 Likes

Ok no worries…he did mention himself he wanted it deleted as he doesn’t want the hassle and realised he shouldn’t have asked for money!

Well at least he learned a little something…aka older millenials are disgusted by you aughters

1 Like

@treenutter

1 Like

Go work for mechanical turk for $2.75 an hour. Next week you can come back with $100 no problem

3 Likes

Or you could do what seemingly all the youngins are into nowadays and post stupid videos of yourself on youtube…“it’s just a prank man”

2 Likes

Go look for a job somewhere, go to city hall and get a working permit and part time somewhere

3 Likes

i’ve spent thousands on blown components.

6 Likes