Help me out please

A bit 10 charc

1 Like

maybe you can try babysitting, thats how i earn money

Sorry, but that answer won’t convince anyone to reach out with $$ to someone who spends his money on an expensive hobby. You’ve got to try a lot harder, kid!

3 Likes

which i realy need rn @surfer hahahhaha

1 Like

May I ask what do you know to do? I mean can you create a cable risers in STL format like it’s used in 3d printing?

I’m not too great in regards to designing.

Panhandling usually only works in-person and only if you say $diety_name enough times and some lie about how $loved_person died last week. And you have to promise $afterlife_scenario as well

4 Likes

Maybe you could write a book full of excuses and sell it on Amazon…it seems like the only thing you’re willing to do other than ask for handouts

6 Likes

Yall take it easy on the kid, hes just trying to ride. I can dig that and I remember wanting stuff so bad I thought I was gonna die at that age.

@GrecoMan Dude, you don’t count. Your like an 82 year old man in a kids body. It’s like the revers of Big :slight_smile:

12 Likes

If your having that many problems blowin vesc’s and braking motors then you have either A. Not done enough research B.are rushing the build and not taking proper precautions. You obviously know how to make your own money be patient kid and while your saving spend your time reading the plethora of information on here and you will save yourself alot of time money and hassle in the long run! @lox897 @longhairedboy @psychotiller @treenutter can one of you delete this kids thread asking for handouts!

1 Like

LOL. I can’t really talk I guess.

but also, shhhhh, don’t let my secret out :dizzy_face:

2 Likes

Sometimes I think @GrecoMan is Catfishing all of us. :joy:

7 Likes

More like gaslighting :slight_smile: LOLOLOL

3 Likes

anything is possible :wink:

2 Likes

My honest suggestion to you is to think through if there is anything you can create to make some small $ or if you have something laying around that’s wirth something, small steps!

You won’t have the money tonight or even tomorrow, maybe not even this week or month.

Ask your folks for ideas on how to make some money. Maybe you could help out at home and earn a few bucks?

If you don’t come up with anything, then just accept the fact that easy money is a rarity for the majority of us and randomly asking strangers for cash is like asking for people to give you a hard time.

You’ve probably already had your share of luck getting that motor for a discounted price, and getting a generous offer on the bms and wiring… I believe this is where that kind of luck ends though.

In time you’ll get there (as you obviously already have been spending some serious money on your build), and you’ll probably even learn something from it. Good luck!

3 Likes

What I did in your age is fill out online studies (they pay you small bucks but hey its there to get). Got 2 hours up earlier in the morning to deliver papers, walk dogs DAILY of neighbors.

But anyway, you are 15 years old and are doing a hobby does easily exceeds 800.- FAST. Its just normal consequence that you run out of money at that age lol. Be patient, work your ass off, maybe learn what an hour feels like. If you push yourself and combine work, school and chores and it sums up to 75 hours a week, then you can ask for help. If you are not reaching those numbers consistently over 3 month then you are simply slacking. (ps: 75 hours are considered “normal” for ambitious people over here) and you being 15 means you have all the time in the world to accomplish your goal.

5 Likes

Amazon Mechanical Turk

It’s grueling and hard, but it’s real cash

3 Likes

images

You could always hunt for old collectibles at yard sales. That’s how I made a good bit of $$$ when I was a kid. It’s amazing how much a collector will pay for 1960s Gijoes, or beanie babies, or whatever…

2 Likes

Wait for next month allowance from ur dad. problem solved

2 Likes