Help me out please

your just gonna have to wait until you can earn the money yourself.

4 Likes

It’s harsh but I agree with @GrecoMan and everyone else who has similar input

3 Likes

I’m trying to sell an old ps vita, but I don’t know how much I can really get out of it.

Prob 50 to 80 bucks to the right buyer… But it just takes a little resourcefulness and time

sounds harsh. truth is, i’m younger than him and can “afford” to throw over $3k into my board. I don’t even have a work permit

4 Likes

Exactly, I’ve been working since I was 13 so I know first hand that it can be harsh but it’s the real world

4 Likes

Work for it. When i was short on money, i worked for some cash. Im around your age.

5 Likes

I’m willing to throw $80 your way if you can convince somebody on here to donate something to me

3 Likes

I have had few hard times in my life loosing my job because a company could afford me anymore and a year later loosing a job because the store closed and I have had to scrap up money from every where just to pay bills and now I have a pretty awesome job work on lab equipment plus designing custom skateboard board and longboards on the side and I have done this all on my own or with some help and encouragement from my wife. My point is you have to think outside the box to make money if you dont have a job. Sometimes you have to sell off stuff you really dont want to but when it is the most valued item you own sometimes it has to go. Hell there is always mcdonalds. If you are 18 or older then you should start kicking the can down the street and apply for some jobs. I hate when people just look for handouts instead of busting there ass to get what they want. Nothing personal but stop looking for the handouts and start earning.

5 Likes

Use your lunch money for this, thats how I saved up for a festival while I was in highchool in half a year I got over 600$ and paid myself 7 days of skiing for 8 hours per day and the rest 16 hours I was wasted drunk

6 Likes

I don’t really have time as I don’t get home from school during the week until 7 and 2 nights 9. Sunday’s I’m in school till 3

your missing the point…

3 Likes

I think it’s a invaluable life lesson to learn. That when you want something, you have to work for it. Something every member on this forum has learned at one point or another.

6 Likes

You’re 15, you have nothing but time my friend…

7 Likes

Well, expecting handouts on this sub without working for it is like standing at a freeway exit, well-dressed, with an iPhone, and expecting people to hand over money. If you can afford as much as the iPhone, you can afford what you need.

3 Likes

I hear everyone’s point. I didn’t start this thread though to be criticized and lectured about how I need to bust my bottom to work. I do that when I have time and I don’t have so much time right now. This thread was made for anyone who wants to donate, I’m not trying sound like I’m just some kid who wants money.

1 Like

Since this is not working and I’m apparently doing the wrong thing can @onloop or am administrator delete this thread.

1 Like

nobody wants to donate to a kid that impatiently begs for money cause they don’t have time to work. what makes you think we should hand you our money that we worked for just because you don’t have time to do it yourself? we had to work for this money too. your not any different. log off the forum and find a job.

4 Likes

No one here is criticizing you… It’s constructive feedback… A big lesson to learn in life is how to properly accept constructive feedback

2 Likes

If you don’t mind me asking, cause I know it’s frustrating not to be able to finish something when you’re almost there… It sucks. But are you in a hurry?

1 Like