Group BUY-MBS ALL TERRAIN WHEEL 100mm - checking interest please vote - fill out form

I checked bud…

Ur all set

What are the prices and price breaks maybe more ppl will fill out form when they know.

Not sure mate …but @ajaynagra put something up so I’m gonna assume that’s the standard discount…

Any possibility of getting a set shipped to NZ?

1 Like

Of course mate …it’s all a matter of cost of shipping

@Michaelinvegas I filled out this form and the oust form, but let me know if I’m missing on either if those. And if we get to the 40% of mark, I’d probably be in for two sets instead of one.

I know I and the Oz guys have this US address thing out of Washington St… or something

The plan…unless I can work out something with them… is to accept delivery of all the orders and for me to send them out individually…

If they can do the same as shredlights did…that would save me a bunch … but I don’t think that’s gonna be the case

Sweet as, I don’t suppose you have any idea how much shipping would likely be at this stage?

I don’t mate … I’d have to see…

I know light stuff in a package is around $14usd but I don’t know that’s the limit on that

1 Like

So far we had 42 people respond …

But only 18 people that filled out the form …

I don’t know about you guys…but I want to get a good discount on my set

Let go guys so I can wrap this shit up

1 Like

Just filled out the form, I’m assuming we’ll get confirmation of price before the order is made?

Of course

I can’t make a move without all of you

2 Likes

Cheers, thought I’d just check as I’ve never been involved in a group buy before haha

My dumbus forgot to fill out the form, sorry man. Hope you don’t hold it against me…

Hahah …

Lapses in memory are forgiven in your case lol you have ur other stuff going on

Ok just filled out form. Already have a set of lame green lol so upgrading to black!

2 Likes

Say we get to 40% off what would the approximate price be?

Around $40 for a set of 4 abt $10 bucks a wheel

I’m rounding a lot so …

Guys I can get you 15% off right from the get go…

Use "Tikitorch "as the promo code…

But I’m a cheap bastard… if we can save a few more bucks…why not?

1 Like

@Michaelinvegas I’m in there! Thanks this is awesome!

1 Like