Group Buy Bestech BMS 80A E-Switch & Charge only -finished

Great i have entered my information in the form. They ship the BMSs from Germany right?

Hong kong delivery time after production is 4 days maximum

Cant we get them through the Germany office, That way we can get around Tax. I know they usually have no problem with shipping from germany to same price

They do not have a store in Europe, also they only produce on order they have just too many models that its not worth to produce all of them and put it in a store

All expenses are included in the 67$ so no need to worry

They do have office in germany. Can you please remove my order, i got a better price from them in Germany so i just have to find another who wants the second unit.

When I tried ordering few months ago from Germany they said that they do not have any products there

If they do we can just order from there

Also that price does not make any sense since the same model costs 41$ in Hong kong, and EU tax is like 20%

I dont know why. But its the price i got from germany office. I talked to them in october last year. I have just written back to them to check is we can get the same price and shipping from germany.

Good luck ordering from there :wink:

I will not order from them if we do not make a group buy, I just think its in the best interest for everyone to get the cheapest price and not chance of having to pay import tax. So lets see.

Im super sure that they do not have any items in there since my personal order is from a month ago and asked them this summer if they have items in germany, now i did it again.

They will answer on the 1st i hope

Lets see what they will answer

1 Like

Is it true that I can still join the group buy? i am interested in a 10s version.

Last one man, fill up the form and prepare the monies!

Unless 5 more people join group buy is closed, or you can split the 36$ per 5bms between yourself but itf its less than 5 you will pay a few $ more for the shipping

Those 2 versions from above are disconitnued

I can not find it on their site for some reason

This is the same bms and comes in 10 and 12s variants and also has an e switch

1 Like

So we have 10x 10 s and 2x 12s that is 12bmss

Shipping is 36$ per 5 bms, we need 3 more people to make the order on the cheapest way, I could order then 10 now and leave the 2 bmss for @kane for later because he was the last one, im about to send the order to bestech to get the receipt and probably tomorrow I will start collecting money :slight_smile:

I can’t wait. :wink:

Hey, just being curious about what I may have missed here- I usderstand the s rating but fail to see how many cells can be added in parallel: Is it a 10s1p or 10s 50p? Or whats’s the range of cells in parallel? It doesnt seem to say. Then again the ability to read is a competitive advantage.

1 Like

I think it doesn’t matter how much in parallel, just will take more time to charge :slight_smile: