Great Parts for Sale ***CLOSED***

If it’s any help, I am coming to Bali this summer and I don’t mind to help bring stuff back with me to the US

Can you bring @XTLA a battery on your next trip so he can finish his build?

2 Likes

We typed at the same time

very kind of you, i wish someone could do that favor :star_struck:

Yea I can probably bring him 30Q’s but he would need to weld them himself because of airline regulations. @XTLA If you don’t mind waiting til summer, I can help you out!

i don’t have the knowledge for building battery pack, some seller are very kind try to ship them to me, but at the end they have to refund me.

Anyone nearby that can weld a pack? Or maybe some lipos

as far as i know, all esk8 rider here (still fingers count :rofl:) bought ready to ride board such as loaded or evolve, so this forum is the only place for me to learn and discuss.

You can try order 4x 5s1p lipo’s to make a 10s2p battery. This will make it a lot easier to ship them to Indonesia. Still requires some knowledge on how to assemble batteries but it’s very simple. Just plug stuff in. Not too experienced with Lipos though, @GrecoMan can help.

will do more research about the lippos, thanks mate.

All you need to know. Good luck. I’ve done a few of these builds and they work really well.
1 Like

If you put your location on your profile, more folks might be able to respond :wink:

thanks mate :star_struck:

I am in Brisbane Australia. Interested in a few items, not all. Shame you cant finish your build. You are so close. Have you tried Hobbyking for lipo’s?

I’m selling them all for now. May i know which part are you interested?

Just the wheels.

Trust me, the shipping cost isn’t worth, just check by your self.

AVAILABLE PARTS: Trucks: Caliber 50 Black x2 (45$) Wheels: Trampa Stickies 90mm Black (90$) Belt: Enertion HTD 265-5M 12mm x4 (30$) Wheel Pulley l: Enertion 36T 12mm x2 (30$) Motor Pulley: 15T 12mm (15$) Remote: Enertion Nano-X Controller (70$)

Speed Controller: Enertion Focbox (130$) SOLD Motor: Eskating 6374 190KV 3250W Sealed Sensored with keyway and JST adapter (110$) SOLD

1 Like

UPDATE SHIPPING COST FOR US&AUS!!! Since some part already sold, i need to update the price & the shipping cost

AVAILABLE PARTS: Wheels: Trampa Stickies 90mm Black (90$)

Belt: Enertion HTD 265-5M 12mm x4 (30$) Wheel Pulley: Enertion 36T 12mm x2 (30$) Motor Pulley: Steel 15T 12mm (15$) ALL FOR 60$

Remote: Enertion Nano-X Controller (70$)

Trucks: Caliber 50 Black x2 (45$) SOLD Speed Controller: Enertion Focbox (130$) SOLD Motor: Eskating 6374 190KV 3250W Sealed Sensored with keyway and JST adapter (110$) SOLD

SHIPPING Pulleys & Belt (25$ EMS Document) Remote (25$ EMS Document) Wheels (40$ EMS)

please note that shipping are from Indonesia, this is the best price i could get, unless your location are closer