Going to order 30Q cells, group buy I guess? -- parts 1 and 2 are done, thank you

From India

Damn I wish I ordered from there

I’d have ordered with you but I’m in the UK. I need 80 :frowning:

How do you find out about stuff like this… Thanks! Did you order through alibaba.com, or just contact seller and arrange things?

Interesting price at ~$3 a cell. I need some for a new pack

Have to say I like the fact that every cell from IMR arives @ 3.4v. And they are crazy fast with shipping. And $58 shipping on 200 cells is expensive.

1 Like

Yea you end up cheaper ordering from nkon

1 Like

Im in for 40 cells.

Bummer. I’m about two weeks out from needing to order cells.

Not sure why this comment was flagged… He’s right

5 Likes

nkon does have good prices but after shipping it’s nowhere near €2.59. per cells comes out to $3.26 with, let’s just say, a 2 week lead time.

@Jinra did you incur import duties or anything else beyond the order cost?

if we get these through imr it’ll be 15% more expensive per cell but will arrive in a week. for perspective, for 50 cells you’d be paying an additional $7.50.

i did request a quote from the alibaba dealer, see what they come back with.

i’m not going to bother keeping track of who wants how many, i’ll just get them in first then we can sort out who gets what.

I might be in for 40 also, if they end up near the $3 mark.

$3.27 is a great price :slight_smile: There were no additional fees for me. Keep in mind I believe this will count as a foreign transaction so you might want to make sure your card won’t charge you international transaction fees.

5 € when u buy from EU what the fuck

that VAT :’(

VAT should be 20 % it’s weird it’s almost 6 $ double almost.

I think you’re looking at the button top one. Check flat top prices, a bit lower.

3.29 euro when you by 100

Ok I feel stupid now. Button top is with integrated pcb right ?

I don’t think so, It’s just a flat cathode surface, vs one with a little nib like a AA battery.

1 Like

I would buy 50x 30Qs, located in the US

1 Like