Giving Credit Where Credit is Due

Time for this thread to be revived as names need to be added to the list:

@treenutter -I’m lucky enough to own one of these amazing decks that never stops getting complements, it’s truly a joy to ride and my feet almost never get sore

@psychotiller (yep, he deserves two shoutouts) -The enclosures continue to look professional and hold up better than any production part I’ve ever seen

@Youssless -the secret Santa was a great idea, and the execution was flawless (10/10 recommendation for future group buys). I hope that this continues again next year.

As always, there are several more vendors on this forum that deserve some gratitude, so let’s get some names up here and some more quick notes about the amazing work they’ve done!

8 Likes

I just want to give a shout out to @Alphamail. He’s made a great effort to get very involved in the community and whilst one could argue that he benefits from the exposure, he does go far above and beyond what he’d need to and I can’t help but feel a real sense of care and passion for what he does.

Thank you for giving us the benefit of your experience and expertise.

6 Likes

I gotta say, the team at Enertion has a ton of integrity and I wish them continued success…

Like all small companies they have had their challenges (shipping products on time, fluctuating business model, etc.)… Ultimately though, they’ve always taken care of me, and they’ve certainly earned my respect… and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this company to others… They’re good people! They make great products and they stand behind their work… Special thanks to Jason Potter, Adrian Mok and Bara Jabali…

2 Likes

i’m not the one that flagged that but…

I know that more than a few people are still waiting for their orders from NOVEMBER. that is completely unacceptable and not ok.

2 Likes

60 days passed still not even shipped :wink:

Off topic:

Walking time from China to my hometown is 33 days then walking max 15h a day :wink:

4 Likes

Feel free to start a new thread for negative vibes… This one is for kudos ok!

That is funny tho kugliss…

3 Likes

@GrecoMan @Kug3lis @Battosaii

The intent of this thread is clearly for positive Feedback Not for posting complaints. And I for one don’t agree with flagging someone who posted a positive opinion just because you disagree. That is why I rejected the flag.

7 Likes

fair enough :woman_shrugging:

thanks for keeping us civil.

3 Likes

I agree he should not have been flagged.

I apologize about the negative vibe of my post many of us are bitter about similar things, but that does not belong here.

3 Likes

I also experienced shipping delays (as I mention above)… All I’m saying is though is that they always have delivered, and then, they’ve also stood behind their products…

3 Likes

On a Positive note i want to give a shout out to Dexter @torqueboards he has been awesome. Ive built a 44mph beast with mostly Torque Boards DIY parts.

5 Likes

I have had good experiences buying parts for Dexter as well. He has been a great source for quality parts here for a long time.

3 Likes

Props to @Jinra who sold me that 10S4P battery pack for my latest board. Takes a less lazy guy than me to build a battery pack that’ll hold together over time.

1 Like

new guy here :slight_smile:

Since I’ve joined your community, I have trusted the following engineers and artists - and I think you can, too.

@squishy654 (Trucks of the Covenant) @Kaly (Sweet Mother of Trampa) @Alphamail (I dream in KranK) @Landwheel (two Landwheel L3-X v5s - my vote for safest / most fun prosumer esk8 for the money) @akhlut (X-Things™!) @dickyho - Monster trucks, wheels, belts (eBay) @irishthriller (AGM-129A, charger)

5 Likes

Shoutout to @Eboosted, the enclosures came in and they’re awesome, I haven’t posted my built yet since I’ve got a ton of work still but you’ve been a huge help :hugs:

4 Likes

Just wanted to give @JLabs at buildkitboards.com some respect. I’ve bought from him multiple times and never had an issue. Great prices, great products, solid brother.

5 Likes

I’ll second that! A tremendous contributor that @JLabs be.

3 Likes

@mmaner @Lionpuncher thank you so much for the kind words! Made my day :blush:

3 Likes

Shout out to @marcmt88 for the motor mount. It doesn’t rattle or move at all, and the idlers are awesome, completely eliminated belt slip! Also to @psychotiller for his awesome enclosures, easy to mount and make the board so much more asthetic

4 Likes