General Carvon Thread - V3 - V4 SD - V4 XL and future products

Don’t have my hopes up. Definitely the last time I’m buying from them/him.

Yeah me too. I bought 2 time from them and it’s always the same story

2 Likes

yes, I agree. Getting an update is pulling teeth. Do you think I can get a refund?

They would want you to get a refund.

1 Like

@DilatedPupils

Ok, let’s try.

I emailed them a week or so ago after waiting patiently like everyone to check in. Didn’t get a responsde.

I think the best way to gey on touch with them is on IG. Just reply on one of his posts.

Don’t have IG, FB, LinkedIn, etc. sent email

1 Like

Good luck.

so where can you get AT wheels to fit these drives guys, I want to have everything ready by the time they arrive :grin: i gots the speedR

for AT youd be better off with @Kug3lis drive system

1 Like

yes for a gear reduction build ya… but i was hoping adapters for hubs would permit

carvon-electric-skateboards-4 a build like this…

1 Like

@psychotiller six shooters are the only ones that you can use on these so far. But not sure if they’d be ok with just dual SD either.

1 Like

@psychotiller six shooters with V4 adaptor from Carvon is one way, though V4 SDR are not really built to drive wheels that large, need 4WD or move to XL or TD, or both lol

1 Like

ok good to know, i figured there were adapters, and should be ok for power if 4wd (which i plan on ) … never had hubs before so I am unsure how to shop for wheels

i probably should have went for XL as im 200lb club :laughing:

@ethel they want you to get a refund so they can sell your set for more money. At this point, you’d have given them an interest-free loan to produce these. Your interest is the lower cost unit.

But if you do want to cancel, they do not respond to anything except chargebacks or legal papers. So, it’s up to you. Call lawyer or card issuer

@b264

Unfortunately I was late to the group buy and locked in at a higher price, which I am happy to pay. However, I am behind the group buy and if none of you got your drives, I don’t anticipate getting mine until much later.

1 Like

Dammit, trying to shift my pre order is a real bitch if you can’t get a hold of anyone.

Shit on their IG and FB. See if they ignore you then.

1 Like

That would require you to make a login for IG or FB. You’re funny @PXSS Ain’t nobody got time for that nonsense